Deconz for Hass.io

You can manually change the address in .storage/core.config_entries

I hope. I use marthoc addon with vnc built in

I’ve few old and deleted entries from deconz in home assistant. I deleted it in Phoscon but the ghosts are still existing in home assistant. How can I delete the old groups and/or lights? I think the old entries are left after I loaded my deconz backup. I restarted my Rpi few times but no changes.

EDIT:
Ok I deleted it via the REST_API (followed the tutorial here and here -> DELETE Sensor)

Hi, I am new to the community running rasp 4 with a RaspBee. I have difficulties updating the firmware for the RaspBee (SW: 2.05.67 (up to date). My current firmware is 26050500 and I want to get to 26330500.
Update through the phoscon app always fails. “Sudo”-commands do not seem to be supported through port 22. I don’t feel confident enough yet to do this “https://github.com/marthoc/hassio-addons/blob/9f57a40e63ff3a54a8470b648f85b2f4564e347c/deconz/FIRMWARE-UPGRADE.md”.
Is there an alternative solution? Will one of the next upgrades provide a solution?
Thanks for any support,
Theo

PS: The workaround using this “https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/wiki/Update-deCONZ-manually#update-in-raspbian” for Raspian also does not seem to work.
Thx for any help.

Hi All

See below. I keep getting Firmware updates messages, and running updates doesnt make them go away. Any ideas?

Argghh - this is driving me nuts. Just cannot update firmware

@Poppe hey. I have been trying to follow your instructions in the post however I get stuck pretty quickly and am looking for advice?
I have connected to \192.168.1.3\share (my RPI is that address) via Samba.
I have created the otau folder.
I use Bitvise SSH client to connect to port 22.
From a terminal window I enter “python3 /share/deconzotaikea.py” but I get the following:

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

@Poppe never mind. Foudn another post that explains how to do it in-app :slight_smile:
Can be found here:
https://community.home-assistant.io/t/update-zigbee-firmware-using-deconz-on-hass-io/157447

1 Like

On fresh new installed NUC image, I added deCONZ add-on. Conbee II ist plugged into NUC.

Why the Phoscon-GW js running on 172.30.33.0 and my home network is 192.168.178.* ? The ha dns info shows:

host: 172.30.32.3
locals:
  - dns: //192.168.178.1
servers: []

What is meaning of host here and why is it outside of my home network? Is that correct, or how to fix?

your router is the default dns.

172.30.32.0/23 is the hassio subnet in docker, in which all addons including deconz are running. everything is as it should be.

I just did the update of the Deconz add-on to 5.3.5. After reading the changelog, it was actually a downgrade though?

However, now HASS is not able to connect to any of the DeconZ entities anymore, while in Phoscon they are all there and work. So something is wrong with the latest update of the add-on and it breaks it connection somehow to HASS (integration still shows up and is not removed).

On Github seems I’m not the only one experiencing this?

I’ve rebooted the HASS server in it’s entirety as well, but the entities in HASS do not connect back and show as unavailable.

Only error I see in the log so far:

Logger: homeassistant.helpers.service
Source: helpers/service.py:423
First occurred: 5:24:57 PM (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 5:32:12 PM

Unable to find referenced entities light.attic_light_5, light.attic_light_6, light.attic_light_7, light.attic_light_8
Unable to find referenced entities cover.window_covering_device_18, cover.window_covering_device_19

In the Supervisor log I do see the following (Docker IP of Deconz):

20-06-04 16:06:47 ERROR (SyncWorker_9) [asyncio] Unclosed connection
client_connection: Connection<ConnectionKey(host='172.30.33.1', port=8099, is_ssl=False, ssl=None, proxy=None, proxy_auth=None, proxy_headers_hash=None)>

How can I best troubleshoot to provide some more useful info?

It’s a quite urgent matter because now all my zigbee lights and devices are not working with HASS in the house :cry: which are almost all the lights I have…

me neither. Have not resolved the issue but I have the same problem

1 Like

My deconz addon sometimes just stops running. It have happened once every week the last 3 weeks. I just start the addon and everything works just perfect. Running Home assisstant 114.3. Any idea to why and how to fix?

It’s indeed a bug, my add-on stops too

HI! I have some problem with a newly connected Xiaomi motion sensor.

general setup: Hassio in Raspberry Pi 4 using a SSD.
It was working before migrating on bootable SSD. recovering the configuration I had problems with all sensors and lights.
Using a USB calbe between PI and Conbee II the connections work again.
Only my Xiaomi motion sensor makes trouble: I deleted it and reconnected (which worked).
Status changes are visible within Deconz.

Hassio says it cannot connect:

I tried to update the devices (integration -deconz-update) but no change…
Any suggestions from anyone?

hello

ive problems with my Sonoff ZBMINI. i read, that the problem is solved with beta 2.10.x.
installed is 2.09. how can i upgrade deconz to 2.10beta on my HA System (Raspberry4) ?

hi,

just had a power failure and afterwards hassio isn’t able anymore to load the deconz integration. Errors are:

Logger: homeassistant.setup
Source: setup.py:162
First occurred: 00:10:23 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 00:10:23

Setup failed for custom integration deconz: Unable to import component: cannot import name ‘LinkButtonNotPressed’ from ‘pydeconz.errors’ (/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pydeconz/errors.py)

Logger: homeassistant.config
Source: config.py:454
First occurred: 00:10:25 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 00:10:25
Invalid config for [automation]: Integration ‘deconz’ does not support device automation triggers. Got OrderedDict([(‘homeassistant’, OrderedDict([(‘auth_providers’, [OrderedDict([(‘type’, ‘homeassistant’)])])])), (‘logger’, OrderedDict([(‘default’, ‘info’)])), (‘python_script’, {}), (‘default_config’, {}), (‘http’, OrderedDict([(‘ssl_certificate’, ‘/ssl/fullchain.pem’), (‘ssl_key’, ‘/ssl/privkey.pem’)])), (‘tts’, [OrderedDict([(‘platform’, ‘google_translate’)])]), (‘group’, {}), (‘automation’, [OrderedDict([(‘id’, ‘1578252647726’), (‘alias’, ‘Turn the light on when motion is detected’), ('des… (See /config/configuration.yaml, line 25).

Dieser Fehler wurde von einer benutzerdefinierten Integration verursacht

Logger: homeassistant
Source: custom_components/deconz/config_flow.py:229
Integration: deconz
First occurred: 00:10:31 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 00:10:31

Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/hassio/discovery.py”, line 102, in async_process_new
await self.hass.config_entries.flow.async_init(
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/data_entry_flow.py”, line 205, in async_init
flow, result = await task
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/data_entry_flow.py”, line 232, in _async_init
result = await self._async_handle_step(flow, flow.init_step, data, init_done)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/data_entry_flow.py”, line 335, in _async_handle_step
result: FlowResult = await getattr(flow, method)(user_input)
File “/config/custom_components/deconz/config_flow.py”, line 229, in async_step_hassio
self.bridge_id = normalize_bridge_id(discovery_info[CONF_SERIAL])
TypeError: ‘HassioServiceInfo’ object is not subscriptable

Updated all components, but the error still persists :frowning:

• Phoscon-GW 2.15.03 / 21.4.2022 26720700
  • HA-Core 2022.5.4
  • HA-Supervisor 2022.05.2
  • HA OS 8.0

Any hint how to solve this issue?

If you’re using the Deconz addon, make sure the correct usb device is still being used in the add on configuration.

Some users have had this problem following the HAOS 8.0 upgrade.

Uuups my failure… Due to a previous issue I had to use a patched version of deconz as custom component. The power loss and restart of the system caused an update of some other components to which my custom component isn’t compatible anymore.
Luckily the original issue in deconz is fixed in the meanwhile and anything works like a charm again :slight_smile:

1 Like