Deconz for Hass.io

Connect to the vnc server with a vnc viewer.

Connect to the vnc server with a vnc viewer.

Now I feel really stupid - still struggling after detailed instructions :wink:

Maybe I have to do this hard way and start with downloading RealVNC (Google - first hit) to my win10 without any idea is it the right direction.

Thanks anyway!

Edit! It works - I could not believe it was that easy …

1 Like

Any difference for you after upgrading to 89?

I am using the marthoc add-on, is there any benefit of migrating to the official one if they are the same? And is it just uninstalling one and installing the other?

I don’t know if it is working yet but you’re supposed to be able to do firmware upgrades directly from deconz Gui with the official hassio addon

Hi, I have a weird issue with a HUE bulb connected with Conbee/deCONZ.

The other day went unavailable (have no clue why) it was off in deCONZ mesh (I could see it was disconnected). I tried pressing READ buttons all over, but did not help. Of course it was unavailable in HASS.

Today the same lamp is available in HASS and in deCONZ: with phoscon app I can turn it off/on, in HASS is available, pressing ON it goes ON in the HASS web interface, but the lights stays OFF (same from On to OFF).

I tried to remove integration and readd, but did not help. Not sure what to do

comes a vnc support for the official deconz plugin

Hi.
I’m using the custom component circadian lighting since with conBEE stick and deCONZ running under hass.io. Since the beginning I had issues turning off the lights and did an automation in NodeRed when I press a remote then turns_off the circadian component then turn off the light and a second later turn on the component.

Recently I moved deconz from a RPI to the NUC where I’m running hass.io and still the issue persist but now I can check the logs and I can see when I try to turn off a light this messages:

16:07:55:960 Replace task 78450 type 11 in queue cluster 0x0008 with newer task of same type. 2 runnig tasks
16:07:55:960 Replace task 78451 type 6 in queue cluster 0x0300 with newer task of same type. 2 runnig tasks
16:07:55:960 delayed group sending
16:07:55:960 delayed group sending

And the light remains on.

Do you have any experience how to solve this? Are any setting I can play with hass.io deconz addon to make run better?

Thanks a lot

I have installed Hassio on Ubuntu and restored my snapshot from my pi. But now I get an error in the log stating “error getting data from deconz http…” and “couldn’t load data from second” and last “config entry for second not ready yet”.

Do I need to break the integration in the settings menu and redo it or is there other options?

Sorry - I must be feeling a little dim at the moment, could you provide more specific direction? (are you saying that hass.io default deconz add-on comes with vnc built in?)

You can manually change the address in .storage/core.config_entries

I hope. I use marthoc addon with vnc built in

I’ve few old and deleted entries from deconz in home assistant. I deleted it in Phoscon but the ghosts are still existing in home assistant. How can I delete the old groups and/or lights? I think the old entries are left after I loaded my deconz backup. I restarted my Rpi few times but no changes.

EDIT:
Ok I deleted it via the REST_API (followed the tutorial here and here -> DELETE Sensor)

Hi, I am new to the community running rasp 4 with a RaspBee. I have difficulties updating the firmware for the RaspBee (SW: 2.05.67 (up to date). My current firmware is 26050500 and I want to get to 26330500.
Update through the phoscon app always fails. “Sudo”-commands do not seem to be supported through port 22. I don’t feel confident enough yet to do this “https://github.com/marthoc/hassio-addons/blob/9f57a40e63ff3a54a8470b648f85b2f4564e347c/deconz/FIRMWARE-UPGRADE.md”.
Is there an alternative solution? Will one of the next upgrades provide a solution?
Thanks for any support,
Theo

PS: The workaround using this “https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/wiki/Update-deCONZ-manually#update-in-raspbian” for Raspian also does not seem to work.
Thx for any help.

Hi All

See below. I keep getting Firmware updates messages, and running updates doesnt make them go away. Any ideas?

Argghh - this is driving me nuts. Just cannot update firmware

@Poppe hey. I have been trying to follow your instructions in the post however I get stuck pretty quickly and am looking for advice?
I have connected to \192.168.1.3\share (my RPI is that address) via Samba.
I have created the otau folder.
I use Bitvise SSH client to connect to port 22.
From a terminal window I enter “python3 /share/deconzotaikea.py” but I get the following:

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

@Poppe never mind. Foudn another post that explains how to do it in-app :slight_smile:
Can be found here:
https://community.home-assistant.io/t/update-zigbee-firmware-using-deconz-on-hass-io/157447

1 Like

On fresh new installed NUC image, I added deCONZ add-on. Conbee II ist plugged into NUC.

Why the Phoscon-GW js running on 172.30.33.0 and my home network is 192.168.178.* ? The ha dns info shows:

host: 172.30.32.3
locals:
  - dns: //192.168.178.1
servers: []

What is meaning of host here and why is it outside of my home network? Is that correct, or how to fix?