deCONZ integration HASSIo 0.88 , all disappeared. Help!

yes for me is same: my little trick is before rebooting, removing the integration, after reboot redo the integration

verry strange that not everyone is affected with this bug?

I’m doing that trick as well, it’s just a pain…

Yep, and now I have frequent restarts of HASS (still investigating the issue) and each time breaks deconz, for which entire family relies now for lights and most power sockets and switches

A big pain

https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/issues/1288

Work with us to get to the bottom with this

Here is an interesting thread, maybe a solution for you guys… Keep us posted

I didn’t see this thread…that linked thread is where I discovered removing custom-updater solves this for me and another user.

yes, i just posted here for information only, it will probably help others too

I am also struggling with this. The integration adds an internal temporary docker IP, which won’t work after reboot. Editing .storage/core.config_entries to use external IP/port gives me this error:

2019-05-17 00:17:22 ERROR (MainThread) [pydeconz.websocket] Unexpected error 400, message='Invalid response status'

Is it possible to add it properly using YAML? What should I do about API key in that case?

Have you tried enabling discovery, that should help with updating IP on new address

Thanks, I might try that. I don’t like the new “wizard-clicky” way of doing things, it’s hard to control such things now.

It was already enabled. I am a bit surprised more people don’t have this problem, maybe deconz and HASS in separate dockers is an uncommon setup?

No its a common problem. But it only manifests if you restart deconz.

Maybe deconz discovery is not enabled?

OK, restarting is an important feature :smiley:
I am not familiar with deconz discovery, is that a separate thing? I just verified that I had discovery: in configuration.yaml.

I think it is disabled sometimes

I’m seeing this same issue since a while back. Running hassio 0.93.1 right now but problem appeared a few releases back. Using marthoc:s hassio add-on (https://github.com/marthoc/hassio-addons)

Rebooting / restarting hassio will result in a non working integration with deconz. Re-adding the integration fixes everything until the next restart. References to 172.x.x.x IP in the log files.

The 172… addresses are docker internal routing range. So that will change on each restart.

Enabe discovery in Hass and investigate how to enable deconz discovery, when both are running discovery should automatically update the address of deconz

It should be possible to specify IP address manually, then one could use the host’s IP with the mapped port of choice.

Just go into .storage/core.config_entries and change it

1 Like

WOW. Serious thanks to this post. I tried converting from the marthdoc deConz to the official version and couldn’t get my devices to appear in HA for the life of me… No where in the conversion instructions does it mention that you need to remove the marthdoc addon “THEN REBOOT” before adding the official addon back in. Once I did this HA and the deConz were able to start talking again and sending the devices… I did have to repair my devices as restoring the backup crashed the container/deConz.

1 Like