deCONZ - Official thread

Not sure , according to wiki, 32 end devices

Strange, I’ve got 13 bulbs, 31 battery operated sensors and 4 switches(buttons, also battery operated). All with one Conbee stick.

See up higher what I did :slight_smile:

That seems a good idea, have you a link to the firmware you flashed them with ?

Thanks

EDIT: Sorry, read a bit further and found the link to instructions, think I’ll give it a go

EDIT2: I’ve ordered all the bits from Aliexpress, just the long wait now, I’ll post how it goes

Where do you see that info about a new conbee?

1 Like

Also available for order here https://www.webhallen.com/se/product/299702-ConBee-II-USB-Zigbee-controller

whats the difference between version 1 ? :

New chip, same antenna. Supposedly easier to fwupgrade from docker. Probably more things which I don’t remember

Ah ok , no need to upgrade :wink:
Was hoping for a LAN connector

That would be their complete Zigbee gateway with a Raspbee and raspberry pi

I don’t like raspberry :wink:
I was hoping like a gateway like Ikea tradfri

But it is the same thing…

Yeah, I know , but more stuff to manage :wink:

No, it would just have the phoscon frontend. Its a full linux distro

But more expensive

Hi there!

Any help on this deconz_event problem? My automation is listening Xiaomi button (event 1002) - it works; it turns my lights on/off. However my vibration sensor triggers also the same automation with its 1007 event? Is this common? Any idea how to fix it?

2019-03-28 23:16:22 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Bus:Handling <Event deconz_event[R]: id=vibration_sensor, event=1007>
2019-03-28 23:16:22 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Bus:Handling <Event automation_triggered[L]: name=xiaomi button, entity_id=automation.xiaomi_button>
2019-03-28 23:16:22 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Bus:Handling <Event call_service[L]: domain=homeassistant, service=turn_on, service_data=entity_id=[‘group.sisavalot’]>

- id: button_xiaomi
  alias: xiaomi button
  trigger:
  - platform: event
    event_type: deconz_event
    event_data:
        unique_id: kytkinmh1
        value: 1002
    event_data:
        unique_id: kytkinkh2
        value: 1002
  condition:
  - condition: state
    entity_id: input_boolean.valot_on
    state: 'off'        
  action:
  - service: homeassistant.turn_on
    entity_id: group.sisavalot
  - service: input_boolean.turn_on
    entity_id: input_boolean.valot_on

EDIT: I realized that all other entities providing deconz_event will trigger the automation - is it some kind of naming issue as I have changed the entity event_id to more understandable format (for me :wink: ) - I just changed over all my automation from: ZHA -> ZHA deconz -> deconz (so this is kind of new to me)

unique_id should be id

Reference the component documentation https://www.home-assistant.io/components/deconz/#step-up-and-step-down-input-number-with-wireless-dimmer

EDIT: Robban was right - my old “Zha_event” was behind my wrong “unique_id” - needs to be “id” - Thanks!

From event tool it looks:

Your trigger should look like this:

trigger:
    event_data:
        id: kytkinmh1
        event: 1002