deCONZ - Official thread

OK, so now we have official deconz addon and I can not get it to work. I will wait until become more official ;-).

I am running Hass.io (0.90) on a dedicated Raspi. The only way to get the Conbee adapter working (including Tradfri bulbs, Tradfri dimmer and Xiaomi Aqara door sensor) was using marthdoc deConz addon.
After adding the lights, etc it took a while before hass.io detected the deconz integration and the devices. For the tradfri dimmer it even took >1h. Since then it is running just fine.
The official deconz addon never worked for me. Hass.io integration always failed with an ‘unknown error’.

Is there a limit to the number of sensors in Phoscon APP ? I have 16 various Aqara Sensors, if I add another, it replaces the last one in the list.

I think you neeed a new firmware then

It may also be connected to how many “powered” devices you have, each powered device increase the number of total devices that you can have connected.

Yes, there is a limitation to number of battery devices per router unit

Coming with Hass 0.92 - Multiple gateway support

1 Like

I have latest firmware on my ConBee and I have many OSRAM lightify bulbs and IKEA sockets, would they work as routers ? Not sure I want to have to add another ConBee dongle ?

Is there a cheapish device I can use as a router ?

I use Osram power plug smart…

But I believe new firmware add 32 devices

I have firmware: 262F0500, Phoscon is showing as no updates available

I have 16 connected mains powered bulbs and sockets, 5 battery switches and 16 battery sensors

Would a Lightify Hub work, I have one of those somewhere ?

Not sure , according to wiki, 32 end devices

Strange, I’ve got 13 bulbs, 31 battery operated sensors and 4 switches(buttons, also battery operated). All with one Conbee stick.

See up higher what I did :slight_smile:

That seems a good idea, have you a link to the firmware you flashed them with ?

Thanks

EDIT: Sorry, read a bit further and found the link to instructions, think I’ll give it a go

EDIT2: I’ve ordered all the bits from Aliexpress, just the long wait now, I’ll post how it goes

Where do you see that info about a new conbee?

1 Like

Also available for order here https://www.webhallen.com/se/product/299702-ConBee-II-USB-Zigbee-controller

whats the difference between version 1 ? :

New chip, same antenna. Supposedly easier to fwupgrade from docker. Probably more things which I don’t remember