deCONZ - Official thread

You will not need the events that much. The initial implementation of the deConz rest api was never merged. Once the support was merged it had changed considerably. So from the first iteration of the integration that relief heavily on events the new version exposes most state through the alarm control panel entity

OK, so this is something new to me, so far I was using it somehow in plain mode, using whatever is directly exposed to HA front end. Could you point me to some documentation or existing posts related to usin endpoints, please?

After last update of the home assistant, deCONZ is down completely. Almost 80 devices not working anymore.
Thank you home assistant development team.

When you say ‘last update’ what version are you referring to, I am running:

• core-2021.10.4
  • supervisor-2021.10.0

And deCONZ is working fine for me.

What version did you go from and to?

What do the logs say?

I updated from core 10.2 to 10.4 and the supervisor is 10.0.
Now I am back to 10.2 and I have the same issue

You need to check the DeConz addon logs, not the core, what do the DeConz logs look like?

Have you tried the following :
Turn off raspi
Deconnect usb key deconz
Wait 10s at last
replug Key
Turn on raspi / HA

I suggest this, as sometimes my Deconz key freezed, or seems to be.
It is the only way to get this working for me !

It was an issue with the IP, again.
Problem solved.

Hey there,
I am using a Woox 7060 Smart irrigation valve. Unfortunately it is very unresponsive, when switching it on by Home Assistant.
I found, that sending it the “On” command via the On/Off cluster in deCONZ VNC multiple times always works.

I tried the deconz.configue service with the /state cluster, but this does not make the deal.
{"entity":payload.entity_id,"field":"/state","data":{"on":true}}

Is there a possibility to send the On-Command from the On/Off Cluster directly via a Home Assistant?
I am using a RaspBee II on deCONZ 6.10.0 with HassOS (2021.10.4)

Thank you!!

To me it sounds like the device pairing either has a poor implementation or you can try to repair it. I don’t think there is anything to do on the integration side

I’m having trouble with a TRV device I recently bought. It was listed as ‘HY367RT’ on aliexpress but homeassistant says it is a TS0601. I paired it via phoscon, which showed ‘sensort ready’ (green bar) but no new sensor was visible in the phoscon guy. After a restart of homeassistant a new climate/thermostant device and entity appeared in lovelace. My problem is the device does not seem to respect any changes in target temperature or preset mode I try to set from homeassistant. The only thing it accepts is ‘Operation’ settings (Auto/Heat/Off) but not preset and/or target temp. More precisely it accepts them, but them resets to whatever was set on the device itself.
Does anybody have experience with such devices or ideas how to troubleshoot it?
Thanks in advance
HA version 2021.10.5
deconz integration v. 6.10.0
conbee (I) v. 2.12.06 / 8/19/2021, fw 26390500

Hi everyone,

What’s the approach for when deconz refuses to find any new devices? I have 100 nodes connected already and I cannot add anything new. I’ve tried two battery and one hard wired device (a sensor, a switch and a light) . I even tried deleting a device in case there was a cap at 100 nodes.

Pairing is initiated via Phoscon. I have tried opening the network in deconz, but no matter what value I put in the box, it seems to think I entered 0 in the logs.

I’m using hassos with the latest version of the deconz container.

Any pointers would be gratefully received.

Fixed by upgrading the firmware to latest on my Conbee II. Odd, as I was able to install additional devices a few weeks ago when it was on the same firmware.

Hello, I have issues after running the firmware update. Version is 2.12.06, latest version as of 21st October 2021.

In HA, I can somehow connect to it in the Phoscon Module. I can logout and login again, even after reboot of HA or taking out the USB stick, I still can see the device. Devices do not respond when I turn on light etc.

In the Deconz module I see this screenshot and above it in red font: Not Connected. I my small opinion: odd, since I do connect through the Phoscon module.
Every time I click on Connect, I see it trying for 4 seconds and then stops giving me the screenshot view again.
Rebooted host, HA, removed stick, waited several seconds, no luck.
What do I miss, overview? Can anyone give me advice?

Thanks.

Edit:
Below the log screen I do get.

Edit 20 min later; I have a HA Blue running tried to connect through that device, but also here the same issue. No connection. Might it be the stick it self that is causing the issue? Bit frustrating when I just wanted to update the stick it self, :slight_smile:

I found an issue, that since 2.10.xx the deconz stick keeps trying to reconnect, as if it misses anything.
Can someone confirm this and explain me what to do to get this working again?

Here another screenshot, that might help:

New update: Apperantly the latest update of ConbeeII for the stick was causing issues for my config.

So this is what I did to resolve it:

• several rebooting and trying to connect despite the 15 sec rebooted every 15 sec again.
  • I then came across this website: https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/wiki/Update-deCONZ-manually#update-in-windows
  • Followed the steps on the above website, (attention download the correct firmware), I did download the May 2021 …bin.CFG file. Needed to downgrade the firmware to get it going again.
  • During the process I did use Powershell as Administrator; but no luck to downgrade the ConbeeII stick.
  • Came across this website: 02.06.2021 – DimaP.WTF The steps in this link where perfect and helped me downgrading the Stick to the May 2021 version.

Short, the last bullet in this reply gave me the right track and so I have the Deconz working again and no more 15 sec looking for a connection and losing it.

Did you figure this out?

Its because the Innr bulbs simply doesn’t have the functionallity to fade in. Hue does.
That’s where I use only Hue bulbs in rooms, where I need fade in or fade out.

In other rooms I use Innr as well as Müller lights (tint).

I running exacly this verion on a HA Blue with OS 5.13 since months without issues:
2.12.06 / 19.8.2021 Firmware 26660700.
Must be related to hardware configuration or OS

Unfortunately not. All of the relevant configuration options in deCONZ for the Innr GU10s are read-only and wouldn’t accept the new values. I’ve been reluctantly replacing the Innr GU10s with Hue ones.