deCONZ - Official thread

Hi everyone,

I’m also trying to add a STYRBAR device onto phoscon.
I’m doing exactly what is mentioned here

1. I have opened the port 40850 in Deconz settings
  2. Using chrome and Firefox grid to go to the url Phoscon App - Login
  3. It gets on to a page and shows the device just as the image as in @Majesty post.
  4. I click on the device but doesn’t do anything
  5. I have to click on the “P” on top and then it begins scanning my network
  6. After that it gives me the “Password” filed where I type my password, click login and I wait then I get “Login Failed”
  7. I’m stuck as I cannot continue from this step forward. Tried different systems and browsers even tried the non beta link and still have the same issue. I can type my password but I don’t get “Login Failed”.
    Tried with default password too “delight” but no luck.
    Though my own environment I can login just fine

Any one has any idea?

1 Like

Hi Manosioa.
I am in the same “boat” as you.
I have also opened the port, so that the docker port - can be opened directly on my home-assistant host
this works when testing the URL and also when i make a GET reqest from postman.

But - anytime i try to connect via the phoscon page :

http://phoscon.de/pwabeta

it only gets the internal IP from the docker network - which off course isnt reachable on my physical network.

i am not able to “by-pass” this in any way.

1 Like

Please try:
http://homeassistant.local:40850/login.html (Old WebApp version)
http://phoscon.de/pwabeta/login.html#host/192.168.x.xxx:40850

Still doesn’t work.
BTW this is the exact same link that I have been using.

Hello!

I just wanted to share that a lot of minor refactoring of the deCONZ integration has been performed. Everything looks to work but if you have time it would be great if a few could try out the beta for 2021.11

I keep notes in a thread on the Phoscon forum on what gets released with each Home Assistant release related to the deCONZ integration.

Will release with Home Assistant 2021.11.0

pydeconz releases

3 Likes

I am trying to calibrate my temperature sensors, the original round Xiaomi Mijia Temperature Humidity Sensor.

I have been trying to use the deconz config service as per this Blog post but it does not seem to adjust the temperature at all.

Is there a different way of doing it now, as I see this is from last year.

Hi…
I’m trying to reach the OLD webui from HA. Is this impossible or what?
Trying to reach the old webui so I can assign a IKEA remote to my covers.

I would love to give it a test and share feedback but I cannot for the life of me use the beta version.
Are there any clear instructions on how to do that?

Thanks

1 Like

It depends on what way you run home assistant. For HASSos you should be able to select track as beta. I run docker so in my case I need to select what source I should use.

I run home assistant on a raspberry pi 4, installed from the official image

Im not well versed in hassos but you should be able to find a way to select beta in the supervisor I think.

Indeed, in supervisor you can just change to beta… No command line needed

I have a quick question, i have the latest deconz add-on, but i am running an older firmware

2.12.06 / 19/08/2021
Firmware26660700

Should I update it, I have done it before on the windows computer, the add-on just says that we I have the latest firmware, but I assume updating to the latest shoudl be fine

If you’re satisfied with how your system performs I wouldn’t say there is a need to update

If you want to update do it from your windows machine as there is an issue updating from within add-on/container.

Hi @jonasbuhlkristiansen . How did you get you wiser sensor/temp devices working specifically?

I’m moving from the wiser hub and have deConz setup and after a while have the switches setup for lights but cant get any of the sensors to connect. Did you have to upgrade the addon specifically some how to run on a supported version? I’m currently running 6.10.0

@pergola.fabio could you please navigate me where exactly it is possible to change it? I dont see it there.

here :

Many thanks, but I still only see offical deconz add-on.

Still no news about TS011F (_TZ3000_mraovvmm) - bw-shp15?
It’s only working as a switch on/off; no data: energy & power.

Any changes coming on the next updates, that you know of, @Robban?

Have a pile of those, waiting to be connected… :sweat_smile:

You mean next deconz release? I don’t know anything explicitly about when next sta le is avail le. It’s delayed due to making sure that future device additions will be easier

1 Like