deCONZ - Official thread

OK, thank You for the info. I suspected this might also be the case, there were some discussions I could find telling something like this change has happened also earlier.

However, what makes me wonder is, that there are routers only few meters apart from each others and they still do not seem to get connected better than that… However, these are all Ikea, so it might go with the brand :slight_smile: Any similar experiences?

Depends of devices and repeaters I guess. More devices give more possible connectivity. I use 3 ikea repeaters with some devices from other brands. All are working togheter but I changed the network to another channel because I’m using also Hue Bridge.

Mine were yellow after restart but they became green soon.

mine are not, and they are verry close to each other, where all green before:

Same issue here, before update: All connections green and also x10 as many connectons between all AP’s.
Now after update to 6.11.1 as image shows (12hours after restart of Deconz).
(Slower responce notised also when triggering a note/AP)

Hi,
since the Update to 6.11.1 i am unable to use motion detection. I have osram and sonoff motion detection and i just get battery and temp status, no motion detection.
I repaired already all devices.
Someone got maybe an idea where i can look into, to get it fixed.
I running hassio supervided in Docker on a debian system with the conbee 2 stick.

Recently I have noticed that Deconz based motion sensors (like the Philips Hue motion sensors) have a new input number called “Delay”

What is this delay? Is it a delay before the motion can be triggered again or is it the delay from motion stops till the sensor reports it? It is default 0.

It looks cool though I prefer to have any sensors delays as short as possible and do any delaying in the automations.

@Robban This cool input number user interface that was added recently. It would be really nice if the sensitivity parameter could be added the same way so you can easily change sensitivity from the HA user interface. Today the only way to do it is by sending API Rest messages from Developer tools → services. And you have to know the exact format. A UI way would be really cool. Is this something that the integration needs to implement? (in case you have nothing better to do)

1 Like

It is roughly the time the motion sensor will be high. I don’t remember if there is a base miminum time that this increases from.

Yes the sensitivity is also on my list. Don’t know when I’ll get to though. Right now I’m having Christmas vacation :metal:t2:

2 Likes

In relation with link quality,
Do you have source routing enabled ?
I observe also some link quality giving less response than before 6.11.*

All of a sudden Home assistant have changed IP of Deconc integration, I get this error message;

" Logger: homeassistant.components.deconz
Source: components/deconz/gateway.py:288
Integration: deCONZ ([documentation](https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/deconz), [issues](https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22integration%3A+deconz%22))
First occurred: 14:28:15 (289 occurrences)
Last logged: 20:49:15

Error connecting to deCONZ gateway at 172.30.33.3"

How do I change home assistant integration from IP 172.30.33.2 or Phoscon IP to this address? (Home assitant OS on Raspberry Pi 4 along with Rasberry 2)

Start the setup process of a new deconz integration and pair it with the already paired integration then it should update the address automatically

Tried to re-install the intergration. But now I can´t get it to configure: “Couldn’t get an API key” (Yes, I´ve clicked the “authenticate app”

I´ve chosen “/dev/ttyS0” in deCONZ in Hacks, everything looks fine in Phosecon. Firmware and sensors/lights connected shows. But I can´t install deCONZ in Configuration+add integration. Everything have been working like a charm for a week, until the IP adress suddenly changed.

Did you open up for api pairing on deconz side?

You mean Phoscon-Gateaway-Advanced-Authenticate app? If, so. Yes.

Edit 1. I did a re-install of deCONZ in supervisor aswell. No progress. Seems like my Rapbee2 is installed at port “/dev/ttyS0”. Does that matter? Have I´ve installed into wrong port on my Rasberry Pi 4?

Edit 2. Mange to fix it. Used the Studio Code plugin to change the IP adress of the deCONZ.

I am experiencing a lot of plugs and lights going offline since 6.11.1 reading this it seems I am not the only one. I have a large (150 devices) network that was quite stable for a long period of time, now I have to plug off / plug on lots of lights and plugs that never went offline.
I have rolled back to 6.10 and will report back how it is.

I also rolled back to 6.10

I did an update to 6.11.0 and lost connection to everything, sensors lights and sockets, I have not yet tried 6.11.1 and it seems by this topic it’s not yet safe to do so?

6.11.0 had a bug a missing something that is why it has a major problem so go to 6.11.1 if you cannot go back to 6.10.
I went back to 6.10 and I have 3 Heimann plugs that worked greatly for a year or so and now none of them under 6.10 seems to stay connected anymore I have remove them and added them many times. everything else seems in place. something is really strange I do not know how to debug it further…

I reset to factory settings the faulty plugs and added them again and seems stable for now…

Thanks, Adrian, I will give it a shot, I can always back up, might have to do it when everyone else is out, as it caused a few frowning faces last time I upgraded deconz.