deCONZ - Official thread

Sorry, I’m still on previous version. Can’t tell you

6.12.0 is out now, ill update asap

Let us know, how it works. There were some issues with 6.11.x reported

I already updated.
No major issue except some devices not responding (also bulb - powered device)

Hehe, I would say that is quite major :slight_smile:

ive re-added some aqara and ikea devices by either inplugging them ( ikea reapeater) or factory reset on the device then just add in deconz, after added i pressed a couple of times. things are getting up from not being able to connect when on 6.11.1. Lets see if they start dropping off.

1 Like

Link that are missing in red.
Even after restart HA, repeater 3 and bulb Ikea.
Sometimes, I see the link between Conbee and Ikea. All was fine before upgrade.

After one day + re-pairing and activate source routing. All is ok

So of I’ll update to this new version I’ll have to link again all my 40+ devices? Some users have even a lot more devices on their network how’s it possible that you need to pair everything again for a minor update?
I’ll have to stay on the previous version I think but that’s really unfortunate

So I did the update and don’t have to relearn anything… Where did you get this information from?

The only 2 person that updated and reported here said to have issues with some devices untill they paired again all broken sensors

everything working here after update, no linking needed

Same here - update went smooth, all devices are available.

after a day all that Ive managed to re-add either through power cyckle or re-pair are stiill working. my aqara inwall switches has not been able to come back online with a power cyckle though, will have to bring out the screwdriver

Update went smooth. No issues. no repairing

Hi again: after the update I have two new empty lightgroups RWL021 15 und RWL 021 11.
Does anybody know why and what they should do?

PS: they disappeared without having done anything.

I experience some issues with 6.12.0 and wonder how to roll back. If I press the restore button on the backup, will both the docker image and the configuration be rolled back to 6.11.1 or are there additional steps to perform?

Guys, how do you expose your deconz bridge to alexa?

Migrated from an pi with deconz where alexa found all my devices.
I am using hass.io official addon deconz and configured it properly.
Also port 80 & 8081 is exposed and activated in the config.
All lights, sensors … are online and working thought hue essentials app & phoscon.

Sadly, the addon doesn’t support upnp (also stated in the documentation) but alexa needs it.

So what piece i am missing here?

Also made an feature request: Deconz UPNP support for Alexa and other

thx

i had this also on my pi4b before i migrated to hass.io.
So no issue of the addon, rather it’s an deconz issue.
All those RWL groups are autocreated groups for the dimmer switches.

Also asked here: https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/phoscon-app-beta/issues/198#issuecomment-1036564146

You expose them through home assistant or you don’t run the add-on :slight_smile: