deCONZ - Official thread

Did you get any further with your fan controller? I have the same device and hit the same wall as you.
EDIT: I see your github issue and added a comment. Hopefully it moves along soon.

Hey everyone,
I’m running HA supervised on rpi4, a conbee II plugged on USB 2.0 port with an extension cable and Deconz as integration.
My problem is that everytime i restart Home assistant (can be reproduced 100% of the time), my ikea tradfri remote (5 buttons) become unavailable in Phoscon and have to do the paring process all over again…
The device is greyed out in deconz UI, loose his battery entity and no more event are sent by the remote which make it useless…
Has anyone encountered the same problem and could lead me in the right direction to fix this ?

I deleted a sensor in deCONZ. It is not visible in Phoscon/deCONZ, but still available and I can’t remove from HA (running official deCONZ addon). What is the solution?

Try to go under developer tools and call service deCONZ: Remove orphaned entries. Eventually restart HA then.

1 Like

Thanks, the restart is a must, after that I was able to remove entity.

Hey everyone,

sorry for this newbie question - I´m trying to set up my conbee 2 stick and deCONZ but all tutorials I´ve read are not the same to what I see on my HA setup. Here´s what I did:

Connected the conbee II stick on my RPi4 - HA discovered it and offered to configure it as “Zigbee Home Automation”, which I ignored since I want to use deCONZ.
As with all tutorials, I went ahead to the integrations and tried to install deCONZ from the official store, however it immediately asks for Host/port during installation - I´m trying to use homeassistant.local here and I´m being asked to link with deCONZ and to unlock my device to register with HA.

All tutorials/videos I´ve seen showed to install the add-on and use it to be able to unlock the device for registration but I´m not even getting to that point as I´m stuck in this chicken-egg problem not being able to access the UI to unlock it as the add-on setup immediately asks for registration :man_shrugging:

Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks in advance,
Marcel

You should install deconz first. If you have full OS or a Supervised installation you should go to configuration - add-ons, backups and so on and add new add-on called deconz. If you don’t have a Suoervised installation then you should follow the installation instructions from deconz website.

Thanks, Sergi - that´s exactly what I´m trying to do since I do have a supervised installation but cannot get deCONZ installed due to this chicken&egg problem that HA always asks me for unlocking the device which I cannot since I don´t have deCONZ available in HA to access it.
Is there any way to get it installed in HA and skipping it to ask for ulock/API key request?

It’s not a chicken and egg problem, deCONZ addon/standalone must be installed first and setup, then you can pair it to the integration.

Which means I cannot do the full setup from HA directly and need to find a way to set it up standalone first? I was under the impression by all the how-to articles etc. that I can do it simply via HA but it seems something changed as my experience is different than what these instructions tell me to do

No its perfectly fine to set it up in HA directly. Setup add-on, then you should have a discovered flow with integrations and it should be to just follow the steps and then its done.

I finally found the part which I did wrong but to me this is super confusing - I was looking to install deCONZ integration in HA under Configuration->Integrations as I had no idea to go via the deCONZ add-on first (Configuration->add-ons) or that there´s a difference…

Appreciate the help guys!

From last 2022 Home Assistant update i’m no more able to access to phosocon app via home assistant: get this error
La pagina web all’indirizzo https://192.168.0.3:8123/api/hassio_ingress/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/pwa/index.html potrebbe essere temporaneamente non disponibile oppure è stata permanentemente spostata a un nuovo indirizzo web.

can someone help me?
best

If everything work, then the ip Adress may have changed

it worked until 2022.02 HA version. does anyone have the same issue on 2022.02?

No issue here

1 Like

Hello Guys

I installed the Deconz Stick for a friend. Strangely, it shows the following:

At my house they are all marked as connected.

Does somebody has any idea?

It is normal that Deconz GUI does not show links to battery powered devices until after several hours OR after you activate the sensor.

Mains powered devices will show the links much earlier. But a battery device may sleep for 8 hours. Try and open the door or press the button of the device and see if the link does not show up

Doesn’t the latest version has a display filter? Maybe that is set too high.

I read about filter being implemented in new version, but can’t find how to activate… So for me result is complete mess on the screen with all links, regardles of quality, being displayed. Any hint how to activate this filter?