deCONZ - Official thread

Same first warning I have as well since 2022.8.0
Not been able yet to log debug.

No, the issue is for me present in 2022.8.0.

Actually, my statement is not fully true. The warning about “Unexpected light effect type None” is gone, as per https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/76118

The warning about “Unexpected light color mode None” is still present:

Logger: pydeconz.models.light.light
Source: components/deconz/light.py:169
First occurred: 08:06:17 (20 occurrences)
Last logged: 18:49:58

Unexpected light color mode None

1 Like

Do note that those warnings aren’t hurtful. They are in place only to help me catch nuances I might have missed. There is no functional drawback seeing those.

Aah i see. And indeed, i don’t experience functional impact. It would be nice however if those warning could be resolved.

Of course. That’s why they’re warnings as well. To get feedback on those situations I might’ve missed.

Colormode should be fixed with 2022.8.2 release.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like

How can I make a “Allow Join” button in Home-assistant? Or is it a horrible idea since the deconz web-ui has separate pairing procedures for different devices?

You can create a template switch and use the deconz.configure service. It might even be an example of that in the integration documentation

The color mode warning is resolved for me in 2022.8.2. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m running HAOS, so I don’t think that is an option?

Taking a closer look, it does seem to survive reboot, but not power cycling?

Ah ok. Can you SSH into your pi?
Did you try and use the CLI as described below?
https://www.home-assistant.io/common-tasks/os#home-assistant-via-the-command-line

Br,
Raymond

Hi, Yes, I can access rasp via SSH & Web terminal -addon, however, I’m not very familiar with command line commands. From your link I did not find a command that would help checking & setting the time?

I just noticed one change in deconz behaviour, although I don’t know where it might come from and when exactly. I would say this has been going on for few weeks. I have all the lkatest updates installed (HAOS, core and deconz and also other addons, if that matter)

Earlier, deconz and zigbee network would come back to life after power cycle OK. Now it doesn’t. It gives error messages of not been able to connect the gateway after power cycle. After reboot (not power cycle) it wakes up OK again.

I have 2 installations with basically the same hardware and software. Few addons might differ and the other has a way larger set of sensors and other stuff attached to it. However, the behaviour is exactly the same, it requires a reboot after power cycle, which it didn’t before.

(Raspberry Pi 4 4GB, + SSD + conbee2. HAOS 8.4, core 2022.8.2 deconz 6.15.0)

If you can access the raspberrypi through SSH.
Try giving the command I posted in my first response. With that you enter the raspberry config tool in there (also in described on the raspberrypi page) you can set your timezone.

Br,
Raymond

raspi-config? It does not work. Are there any that kind of raspberry-related systems left, when using HA OS?

Hey guys, Just got a Conbee 2 - installed Deconz and it connects. I have an issue though that when I try to access the phoscon UI at 127.0.0.1/pwa it asks me to set a new password - as many passwords as I have tried it does not want to go past this point - keeps telling me login failed. I check also under my installation files (windows server 16) and no zll.db gets created. any ideas?

resolved this by ging to my internal IP of my server vs using 127.0.0.1

I’ve been experiencing some ‘lazy’ sensors since I’ve updated from 6.12.0 to 6.14.1. before the update my Xiaomi aqara temperature sensors (7x) did update quite regularly with temperature steps of 0.1 to 0.3 degrees. However after the update the updates are far less regular, sometimes several hours between updates, and the temperature steps are larger as well

Here is another which seems to have the same issue link

Running on HA core 2022.3.2.

Somebody experiencing the sr issues? And does anyone know if there are any changes between both versions which could cause this problem?

@Robban Does the Watchdog of teh addon actually works?
Why i ask. Please read my comment here: https://github.com/home-assistant/addons/issues/2430#issuecomment-1214117944

PS.: Also others had issues that deconz container just stopped!

thx