deCONZ - Official thread

Just installed and working perfectly! One good news; I had in my installation 6 Aqara Temperature T1 sensors and these were working basically fine, with exception of one, that was unstable (periodically disappearing). I decided to add 3 more (eventually one to replace failing one), but for last few of days I was not able to add any of these new 3 sensors to deconz. After upgrade it took ~10 secs to recognize each of them almost instantly and add to my system! EXCELLENT ! ! !

1 Like

I have several Xiaomi sensors , after restart of the addon, all entities are unavaible… the go to on/off state once there was a first movement

In previous update, after a restart of the addon, they kept the last state

After 2 days it looks stable and without any problems. New GUI, firmware has been updated.

1 Like

Installing the new update (6.23.0) broke every sensor I had. Lights where working properly. I had to revert back to 6.22.0

Have you tried to make at search ? it will find them again. (Mine did)

1 Like

that fixed it - and waiting a bit. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

The 6.23 has a lot less CPU load for me. Went from 4% to 7% down to 1% to 2% load on my machine.

1 Like

Yes, they obviously manged to execute the painting of the loi lines with less cpu usage. I always deactivated ir, which decreases the cpu usage by 3 to 4%. Now, I can let that activated

Would anyone know if it’s possible in DeConz to hide features of a light from HA?

I have a couple of tuya led controllers for RBGCCT and have connected them to cct only led strips. I would like to hide the rgb support.

The only way I think would be to make your own ddf to limit the functionality

Could you point me to a guide to how to do it?

Do I need to create a new DDF, or is it OK if I just edit the one that is loaded in deConz?

I have no idea, there probably is some reference material on deconz GitHub or the forum deCONZ Community

Hello all!

Here comes another release log on Phoscon forum for the HA deCONZ integration

This release brings with it a couple of bug fixes reported on the beta, thanks for running the beta!

Here are the changes coming with Home Assistant 2024.3.0

pydeconz v115

Cheers!

/Robban

For feature requests of the integration post an issue at pydeconz github

I’m on Github Sponsors if you appreciate my work.

1 Like

I asked earlier about the deconz dongle timezone setting, but never got any solving answers. Here is the question:

Raspberry Pi 4 4GB + SSD, HAOS + latest updates,
ConBee 2 dongle, version info from HA → deCONZ → Gateway: 2.17.01 / 01/07/2022,Firmware 26720700

Why is it that from advanced settings if I set the gateway Timezone, it does not stick, but resets itself after restart to ETC/UTC?

(after the question was originally posted, the gateway version is now 2.25.3, firmware is still the same)

This is how time & timezone looks like in Phoscon:
…and it is 2 hours off.

from HA terminal I get:

…which is correct

The problem still is, that if I set the timezone from Phoscon, it is reseted to Etc/UTC after power cycle. It does not stick.

I have to separate Raspberry systems with similar hardware (incl. Conbee II) and they both behave the same

What gives?

Probably a question better asked on deconz discord or forum

Hopefully some will have advice for me:

Dear all,
I have been using Deconz since few years and recently tried and installed HA on RaspberryPi5 run on an external SSD. I had to use a USB cable to avoid interferences between the SSD and ConBee II: everything works perfectly now!

I am having an issue on the restart: every time it’s asking to reauthenticate (going to phoscon app - gateway - advanced - Authenticate button, moving back to HA and clicking configure) and apparently everytime it’s changing its ID and hence a new authentication is required.

I have searched and didn’t find anything and I am really open to try to understand what’s the root cause but I am not sure if it is an issue of HA or of phoscon. Could you suggest the best approach to follow?

Thank you!

Hello all!

Here comes another release log on Phoscon forum for the HA deCONZ integration

Mostly this release is about tidying up and improve the integration code to make things more clear.

Here are the changes coming with Home Assistant 2024.4.0.

No new pydeconz release this time.

Cheers!

/Robban

For feature requests of the integration post an issue at pydeconz github

I’m on Github Sponsors if you appreciate my work.

2 Likes

Vincent, did you ever get a solution to this problem? Just bought two of the version 70 model and can get the sockets to work seperately.