deCONZ - Official thread

seems, i had to wait a few hours , they are now visible
i remember this was not the case with older versions, upon restartting the addon, the lines were almost instantly visible, no need to rearrange them :slight_smile:

Hi there

First of all, a huge thanks for providing this integration, it is much appreciated.

A quick question.
I have been using deConz for quite some time, first in openHAB and now HA, and everything is awesome.
I just updated to the latest Phoscon app 2.28.1 where I am now able to see which information is available through the REST API. In there, I see information about “lastseen”: “2024-10-06T09:21Z”. If I go to the developer section and look at the states for devices I do not see that piece of information.
I also have a lot of z-wave devices where that information is available in the Diagnostics section on the device it self.

Would it be possible to add that information to the Zigbee devices in HA?

What I would like to achieve is that if a device does not check in for a given time, then notify me such that I can check out if the battery died, it lost connection, or was damaged and needs to be replaced. I already have a blueprint for sending me information about battery level, but it does not cover all scenarios.

Let me know if it makes sense, or if am just missing the place to look.

Best regards
Morten Attermann Holst