deCONZ - Official thread

That would be from the desktop gui

I’m new to the whole deconz thing, but it this the UI that you get when connecting with VNC (to the Hass.io addon) ? Because that UI is giving me the error …

Thats the one yes

I am wondering if anyone here recognize this behaviour of a Tradfri E27 or GU10 light?

Powercycling those lights doesn’t fix the problem. When they are unavailble, most of the time it is still possible to turn the lights on/off.

deCONZ: 2.05.66
Conbee firmware: 26330500
deCONZ in Docker running on a NUC with Ubuntu

No response on my Github issue (https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/issues/1657) so I am wondering if anyone here is seeing the same sometimes.

1 Like

Hi,
Can somebody help me verify/confirm something for me please?
I have home assistant running on a raspberry pi - manually installed.
(https://www.home-assistant.io/docs/installation/raspberry-pi/)
I would like to add Zigbee via deCONZ to my installation and planning on buying a Raspbee.

Should I just enable the zigbee via the integrations tab - select deCONZ and enter the path to the Raspbee?
Or do I need to do other install steps?

Thanks!

(FYI: I use a ConBee)

RaspBee when used with the official add-on seems to have some additional steps as described here.

By the way, some forum members have mentioned upgrading from Raspberry Pi to a NUC, etc. However, you will be not be able to upgrade from a RPi if you purchase a
RaspBee. An USB ConBee will be more future-proof.

Hi Fury1SOG,
Thanks for the info, I don’t use Hassio, so I was wondering if it was ok to just enable it via the integrations tab or you first need to manually install some stuff on the pi

Sorry, not too familiar with non-Hassio Home Assistant, but I assume that you would need to install/configure the deCONZ software and then enable the integration.

I have a GE zigbee switch that I tried pairing.

It got added as a light:

VendorJasco Products

Model45856

Version 00000006

It shows up in HA as a light also. Toggling the switch in HA UI back and forth turns the switch on/off.

Shouldn’t this be discovered as a switch and not a light?
My Zwave GE switches get discovered as a switch and not a light.

Enable debug and share the device data that gets printed during startup and we’ll figure it out

I would love to help.

Enable debug:
Is that in the hassio addon?
If so I added: “dbg_info”: 1 to my config…is that enough?

Check deconz component documentation for how to enable debug

During startup…is that during HA restart or a restart of the addon?

hass startup

This is what i see that is for the switch

2019-08-20 18:08:32 DEBUG (MainThread) [pydeconz.websocket] Websocket data: {"e":"changed","id":"4","r":"lights","state":{"alert":null,"on":true,"reachable":true},"t":"event","uniqueid":"00:22:a3:00:00:1c:ae:d6-01"}
2019-08-20 18:08:32 DEBUG (MainThread) [pydeconz] Unsupported event {'e': 'changed', 'id': '65520', 'r': 'groups', 'state': {'all_on': True, 'any_on': True}, 't': 'event'}
2019-08-20 18:08:32 DEBUG (MainThread) [pydeconz.websocket] Websocket data: {"e":"changed","id":"65520","r":"groups","state":{"all_on":true,"any_on":true},"t":"event"}

It should be earlier than when the websocket messages start to appear

This:

'4': {'etag': '55d2bcea384ca9d521cea01dca55d6e5',
                  'hascolor': False,
                  'manufacturername': 'Jasco Products',
                  'modelid': '45856',
                  'name': 'Light 3',
                  'state': {'alert': 'none', 'on': False, 'reachable': True},
                  'swversion': '00000006',
                  'type': 'On/Off light',
                  'uniqueid': '00:22:a3:00:00:1c:ae:d6-01'}},

Hi all

since last update I’ve lost the temperature sensors of Xiaomi Mijia contact in HA

In Phoscon I can see it.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

No changes done with hass backend recently

I have same with door sensors: 100%, but I think one is dying (reporting often wrong state)