deCONZ - Official thread

I bought a new TRADFRI LED driver (30W) and I very easily paired it to Deconz. In Phoscon App it is a light with name ‘TRADFRI transformer 30W’. Has anybody managed to control this from Home Assistant? It doesn’t expose any entity into HA. I have several other IKEA gadgets like Fyrtur blind, remotes, motion sensors paired to Deconz and they work like a charm. This Transformer is visible in Phoscon but not visible in HA at all.

1 Like

Gave you run the service deconz refresh or restarted hass after adding the light?

I am starting to get this on mine as well. Have you managed to find out what was wrong and got a binary_sensor created?

im getting the same issue i believe, can you do docker ps does that show any port mappings?

I noticed that on mine there are no port mappings when installed through HASSIO.

I have no idea how to fix this other than deploying deCONZ independently of HASSIO and link the two together.

Do you have HTTPS Everywhere in your browser? deCONZ GUI uses http (not https)

no i dont have this, its almost like the ports arent even being mapped in my docker instance.

i did some further digging:

tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:40850           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      3151/deCONZ

it looks like deconz is listening on 40850 on my host server, however even with firewalld disabled i cannot connect to the web interface.

Running curl localhost:40850 does return the webpage though, its almost like some sort of ACL blocking it somewhere.

EDIT: Please ignore me… im an idiot and didnt open the port on my firewall, as its on a different VLAN it was that blocking my connection!

Yepp I did several times. I just did a reboot with the Conbee unplugged and then replugged and now the light entity appeared. Strange. But it is working now.

hi @meremortal
Zemismart switch zigbee, you were able to connect them to conbee stick?

Good morning ladies and gents. I have been using HA on a raspberry pie 4 (4Gb) for some time now with out issues until last night. I’m running a Conbee II stick which controls around 60 hue bulbs, some motion sensors, dimmer switches, and temp sensors. This has all been working great for some time now.

Last night I was working on organizing my love lace cards and adding and removing entities and my HA slowed to a complete crawl. Now my automations take like 30 seconds to actually run. The Lovelace UI toggles lag and then catch up. It’s like something is getting bottle necked. I can log into my Pi and watch CPU, ram and read/write usage and nothing is abnormal. Very low resources getting used actually.

I have tired switching to the default love lace layout, disabling my integration, HA reboots, sudo reboots, pulling the power on the pie (Hard reboot)!all with no joy.

When HA first boots up it acts pretty snappy like normal. But the say 30-60secs after it boots it slowly to a crawl. My integration page won’t even load sometimes, Hassio page takes 60seconds, config checks that 2min, reboots like 5min. It’s crazy… ideas?

I guess it could be something like your SD card starting to act up.

I mean its brand new… and when I watch it the read and write speeds are great and its not like there are a bunch of tasks getting read/written. So don’t think this is the issue. Class 1 32gb SD card btw.

Hmm… Why do you post that issue here? It seem to be a general HA issue. I would open an issue in the HA thread.

1 Like

No need to become hostile, @Pirol_62 is right. This thread is about deconz and unless the issue is specifically related to Deconz you should create a new thread about it. It will help give focus to your issue and help other people with similar problems easier find it

1 Like

Did you read my original post? Im having issues with my deconz… guess I won’t find help here.

No part of your post suggests you think that deconz is at fault in your system you’re having issues with. Maybe you should start by making it clear? :grin:

BTW those of you who were interested and or trying to help…I finally fixed/found my issue. It was an automation suggested on HASSio integration page. The automation is supposed to turn motion sensing each time Hassio boots. Spoiler alert, it does not work and apparently breaks Hassio at the moment.

ATTN Arlo users don’t use the following automation:

• id: ‘1573312071549’
    alias: HASSIO Startup Enable Arlo
    description: ‘’
    trigger:
    • event: start
      platform: homeassistant
      condition: []
      action:
    • data:
      entity_id: camera.arlo_kitchen
      service: camera.enable_motion_detection
1 Like

Hello when are you going to upgrade deconz to versio
V2_05_70 Released yesterday

See above, it’s been out for a while. There’s a problem with it apparently.

From Dresden’s github:

Known issues

The commit 7699c9 introduced a bug which can lead to a restarting loop of deCONZ.
If you’re affected by this, please wait until version 2.05.71 gets released. The bug is fixed in commit 048180.

1 Like

I have a SmartThings wallplug white power reader integrated in it, I’m wondering how can I get the power reader information? Do deconz support it?

hi,
if i switch the lights on with transition the light is slightly flashing at the end of full brightness.
it´s not switching on smoothly at maybe 90-100
does anyone have the same problem like me?

thanks