That would be their complete Zigbee gateway with a Raspbee and raspberry pi

I don’t like raspberry :wink:
I was hoping like a gateway like Ikea tradfri

But it is the same thing…

Yeah, I know , but more stuff to manage :wink:

No, it would just have the phoscon frontend. Its a full linux distro

But more expensive

Hi there!

Any help on this deconz_event problem? My automation is listening Xiaomi button (event 1002) - it works; it turns my lights on/off. However my vibration sensor triggers also the same automation with its 1007 event? Is this common? Any idea how to fix it?

2019-03-28 23:16:22 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Bus:Handling <Event deconz_event[R]: id=vibration_sensor, event=1007>
2019-03-28 23:16:22 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Bus:Handling <Event automation_triggered[L]: name=xiaomi button, entity_id=automation.xiaomi_button>
2019-03-28 23:16:22 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Bus:Handling <Event call_service[L]: domain=homeassistant, service=turn_on, service_data=entity_id=[‘group.sisavalot’]>

- id: button_xiaomi
  alias: xiaomi button
  trigger:
  - platform: event
    event_type: deconz_event
    event_data:
        unique_id: kytkinmh1
        value: 1002
    event_data:
        unique_id: kytkinkh2
        value: 1002
  condition:
  - condition: state
    entity_id: input_boolean.valot_on
    state: 'off'        
  action:
  - service: homeassistant.turn_on
    entity_id: group.sisavalot
  - service: input_boolean.turn_on
    entity_id: input_boolean.valot_on

EDIT: I realized that all other entities providing deconz_event will trigger the automation - is it some kind of naming issue as I have changed the entity event_id to more understandable format (for me :wink: ) - I just changed over all my automation from: ZHA -> ZHA deconz -> deconz (so this is kind of new to me)

unique_id should be id

Reference the component documentation https://www.home-assistant.io/components/deconz/#step-up-and-step-down-input-number-with-wireless-dimmer

EDIT: Robban was right - my old “Zha_event” was behind my wrong “unique_id” - needs to be “id” - Thanks!

From event tool it looks:

Your trigger should look like this:

trigger:
    event_data:
        id: kytkinmh1
        event: 1002

You can’t choose to change defined keys. Having specified unique_id instead of id will lead to a broader hit than what you expect. Hence replacing “unique_id” with “id” will solve your issue

This works! - So “unique_id” -> “id”

Thanks a lot! My mistake, I was blind once again!

I restarted my PI and now am able to add more sensors, did conbee reconfigure paths to bulb routers or something ?

Hi all,

Is there any ways to amplify RaspBee ZigBee signal with a ZigBee signal repeater?

If yes, which ZigBee signal repeater model is compatible with RaspBee?

Beside this method, is there any other way to amplify ZigBee signal?

Thanks.

Ikeas should work. Or any light or powerplug

Means that any Zigbee-built in light or powerplugs is a Zigbee signal repeater?

1 Like

yes, it is so

1 Like

Cool!

I thought that different regions have different Zigbee frequency range?

For example:
China: 784MHz
Europe: 868MHz
USA: 915MHz
Australia: 915MHz

Zigbee is 2.4ghz mainly. It also have some secondary frequency range. But not many use it among consumer devices

1 Like