Dell Wyse 5070 can't install HAOS

Hello, I’d like to install the HAOS on my dell wyse 5070 but I can’t do it ;/ I got UEFI BOOT enabled, HAOS flashed from github repo I just followed the tutorial on their official website. Tried 2 USB storages.
I got white screen and Autoboot option when I press Enter nothing happens, next option I got bootsystem0 and bootsystem1 (i got usb plugged! and ssd installed)- nothing happens when I select them and press enter. The last option is Shell and when I press enter it put me into HAOS shell and I can trigger commands there (its like linux command terminal). I even plut ethenert cable to my dell wyse and hasn’t help.

so what I got to do?

Flash the image to the hard drive, not the usb stick

LOL, I dont have m2 2280 adapter and old PC where I can’t plug m2 ssd…

Then boot from a live linux usb stick, and use dd to flash your internal ssd

1 Like

I didn;t know that it is too complicated to instal HAOS haha. There is no tutorial how to do it. I;m a rookie

So I got to plug 2 usb sticks, one with the live linux and the second with flashed HAOS image? what commands I should use in dd?
EDIT: ok I copied it, :slight_smile: sudo dd if=/dev/sdc1 of=/dev/sda but it didn’t copied the enitre usb stIck data, only the hassos-boot, On the usb stick (where is flashed HAOS)i got other folders too e.g. hassos-kernel, filesystem, hassos-data and so on / see photos/

USB STICK

see here :

1 Like