Devi Smart

I wrote to Devi and they do not release the protocol nor do they have plans to add Z-Wave or any other HA compatible protocol at the moment. So as it stands: it needs to be hacked to get it to work.

1 Like

Have a look at Ebeco EB-Therm 500 with WiFi module. It integrates with HA.

1 Like

I must have missed Ebeco. Those looks great, thanks! I’m still pretty new to home assistant, but I suppose it’s this one then: https://github.com/joggs/home_assistant_ebeco?

Has someone been able to make Devi Smart Thermostat work with ha or at least run a service that can talk to their cloud?

I have been reading DEVIComm and DEVIReg Smart thermostat binding - Add-ons - openHAB Community which were both pointed out above, but I have had no luck so far.

It is quite funny to call a Thermostat smart if you cannot even know how often and for how long it has been on or off. An API or a ha integration would solve this issue really well.

Their support is cloud one, not local. It’s better then nothing of course but not perfect.

1 Like

Is there any news here? Has anyone found a way to integrate the thermostats?

I have contacted the manufacturer and asked if anything else is planned in the future in the direction of the interface. The answer is unfortunately very clear :confused:

“There will be no interface adaptation for other smart home systems for the DEVIreg Smart.”

2 Likes

I have my Danfoss Icon (similar protocol to Devi Smart) system running successfully in OpenHAB; was thinking about porting this to HA, is there interest in this?

7 Likes

Absolutely :smiley: They are the only device I miss controlling via Home Assistant.

Yes, please :pray:

Very interested aswell :slight_smile:

YES - very much appreciated!

Please, that would be fantastic!

You will be my hero if you bring DeviReg Smart support to HA!

Yes please :pray:

1 Like

Yes please

Absolutely, the only thing not integrated in HA. I was already considering changing
to something else.

+1 would love this too!

Very interested!

Anything new on this?