Device based sorting, disabling of Entities

It does not take too long to get hundreds of entities on the entity list (Configuration > Entities).

The disable option is a feature I believe we can use to hide ones we don’t use. However, given the general approach of Home Assistant using all inclusive by default, I see a common use of entity disabling if someone wants to keep the list clean.

For this, Integration sorting alone is not an enough for me. I’d like to see Device on the Entities list screen. So I can sort by them fitter by them and select ones to disable that way. I believe this is essentially very similar in faction to Integrations menu and clicking Entities giving the pre-filtered list. I just want to see device to entity connection here as well.

Also, along the same reason I wonder if Devices menu have an ability to disable a itself device, which in turn disables all entities associated with it.

Basically, I like to see Integration > Device > Entity

For each level to have ability to turn/off and affect all under the element as well as ability to just see what’s under the element and decide each to disable/enable. For this again, I believe missing piece is really a device part.