No, they are screen shots. While they do show indentation they do not make it easy for us to help you by copying and pasting corrections. What we would like you to do (please) is format your pasted config as outlined in point 11 of the link Tinkerer posted, How to help us help you - or How to ask a good question
With update 0.94 device tracking was overhauled.
known_devices I believe is no longer used (not sure if it is used for partially still).
When I upgraded I had duplicates of all my devices.
I fixed it by doing the following:
Rename known_devices.yaml to known_devices.yaml.backup.
Restart Home Assistant.
Depending on what program you use for Device Tracking, you’ll need to re-establing the link.
I am using mobile_app on the Ariela app - this now shows up on the integration screen.
I checked and corrected the entityID in integrations, and everything is back to normal.
Hopefully my experience can help point you in the correct direction.
I can’t say your situation is the same, but what I found might help you figure it out!
Comment from the release page that might be relevant:
They are overhauling how the device trackers work. If you upgraded to 94.0, I would just move forward and convert to the new way of doing things since the legacy way is going away. Yes, this was a pain as I had to change several of my node-red flows, but once done it’s done and there shouldn’t be too many more “growing pains”. My $.02
By any chance have you tried this. Some said it works but config check fails for me so had to remark out:
Discovery has been mordernized thanks to @Kane610 and with the input from @Jc2k. Each integration is now able to specify how they can be discovered in their manifest, and the new zeroconf and ssdp integrations will do the rest. The new discovery is non-obtrusive: no devices are set up without approval by the user. Instead, you will need to approve each discovered integration. You can find them in the discovered section of the integrations page in the config. Only a handful of integrations have been migrated to the new approach in this release: Hue, LIFX, Deconz, Trådfri, Axis, ESPHome, HomeKit Controller.
The new discovery is now part of the default config. If you are not using the default config, add ssdp: and zeroconf: to your configuration.yaml.
What devices are showing under the “states” section under the developer tools? Most likely the name changed, that’s all. That’s what happened to me and my owntracks devices, it added a _2 to the entitiy id. I ended up renaming the devices back to the original names that it had before the upgrade and all is working now. Changing it back was not trivial for me because whenever I tried to rename it, it said I already had an entity with that name. So I had to go into the core.entity_registry file and renamed the new entity in the actual file. This was the only way I could change it. I changed the name because of my OCD, not because it needed to be done.
So you have 2 approaches you can do, either change you code to reflect the new names given to the devices after the upgrade (could be easy depending on how much code you have to change), or change the entity back to it’s original name (could be difficult, just depends on your setup and what entity still “exist”).