DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

I need to do just this and I have a SENSOR in HASS?

BTW I have the 2 door button/bells how to check first or second?

it has been a while I don’t use HASS more deeply. I do not understand how o do this. I did download the file, placed in the addons folder (I have addonS folder not addon, hope its correct)? Then I do not know how to add a LOCAL addon??

If you place it there , it should be visible like any other addon… But doesn’t work if your host is raspberry, the lib is not supported on that chipset

it’s a VM (proxmox) on an Intel NUC, the VM runs HASSOS

BTW WTF I can’t add the device in EZVIZ (asks for device verification code … I put the password I set with SADPTool or IVMS but is not accepting it) and in HIK-CONNECT is a simple camera, no functions for a intercom… shit Hikvision software

Anyone has the HIK-CONNECT ANDROID app and is able to use the Intercom (beside vudeo)?

It works, but it’s sometimes slow to answer , best to use a sip server instead… Only issue with sip, is that you don’t have early video if you call multiple sip softphones…

But there is a new sip Lovelace card in progress special for HA with PBX server

1 Like

so its also slow …??

No, sip it’s on your internal server, like asterisk or FreePBX, it’s fast

problem even downloading the card in HACS … keeps downloading forever … after forever is not downloaded … whatever

It’s a work in progress, but you also need to setup a sip server and configure your device to use sip…
Remember , hikconnect doesn’t work anymore then

Well hikconnect doesn’t work at all for me, so I am ready to change.

Can you please advice which SIP system to use? I am new to SIP, something simple? I guess I need to use a SIP server (do not want to use external services), I do have a Windows machine 24/7 could use that, or a raspberry, or a NUC with ubuntu.

And an Android SIP client app, to recieve the calls I guess … then to open the door I will need to use Home Assistant

If you want to use the Lovelace card, it’s based on asterisk/FreePBX…

too complicated for me. This thing is a mess, nothing works. In The hik-connect app I can’t even open the door, what sxxt is this

EDIT because it was added as camera and not as outdoor station, now works

Strange, I can open door on hikconnect, I use 8003

to mee it shows the video stream, audio works, but on the Hik-connect app there is no way to unlock door. If I use IVMS app it does it speaking in chinese (!). If I use the web browser it works correclty and it opens in chinese … go figure.
EDIT had to reboot the intercom and the language is now fixed. The hik-conncet app still does not show open door

hi all,

just got the kv6113-wpe1(b)
Its seems to have the latest firmware v2.2.53
But for some reason the infrared lights are now stuck and are always on? Doesn’t anyone know how to fix this? The infrared lights was working fine when it first booted but after the night, they are always on now.

Does anyone know what the latest firmware for this doorbell is?
Because on some hikvision websites it seems to think tht v2.2.15 is the latest version??? But this number is clearly not newer than 2.2.53. Also release notes say that you cant downgrade since 2.2.50.

I have such a problem
with HIK Indoor station DS-HK6340 connected to PoE fixed IP, external station DS-KV8113 also PoE - fixed IP address.
In IVMS 4200, the same logins and passwords are seen and added to management (OK status).
When configuring from the panel, the panel cannot find the outdoor station despite auto searching and typing serial number. Configuration fails. What could be the reason?
The latest firmware

This is an English forum

Anybody know any solution how get status doorbell status on Hik VideoIntercom 1 generation which no support ISAPI ?

Now i have only UNLOCK door by integration cloud from Thomas and stream RTSP from Camera Video Intercom. Only need Doorbell Status.

its not possible as you know,
maybe you can do a calling linkage on a relay on your indoor/outdoor station? then hookup a cheap ESP board to capture the relay… its just a closed contact like a door, that you can open/close for 1 sec… that gives a callstatus to ESP/HA
i also did that in the past, works instant , and verry fast!