DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

I think its my bad luck 5, years and still not able to have a doorpress event :joy:

claudio@ubuntu20jitsinuc6:~/test$ python3.9 --version
Python 3.9.9
claudio@ubuntu20jitsinuc6:~/test$ python3.9 hik.py
loop[2] find 5 mac and 9 ip
Segmentation fault
claudio@ubuntu20jitsinuc6:~/test$

Try, 3.7 , my addon runs 3.7 too

Hello Everybody,
i have the DS-KV8113 intercom solution.
I want to catch the door-unlock event in Home Assistant. So if someone unlock with a card on the terminal I will catch this event in home assistant.
Is this possible?

I get the doorbell event and I can unlock the door via the curl command.
I have also the SDK running on an windows Computer - in there I see the Unlock Event by the card. Is it possible to trigger from that status?

Have anyone an solution for that.

Best regards

If the SDK works ,the use the addon I posted , that will create a sensor for you

how did you set this up in home assistant, i have the same intercom…

Hello, for the Doorbell event I have created an Rest Sensor - the same as in the first post:

For open the Door, I have testet the HikConnect Custom Integration also from the first post - that works for me:

Ok thanks, so for the doorpress i would like to anounce through alexa player if someone pressed the doorbell, any idea how i can do that, through automations or script?

claudio@ubuntu20jitsinuc6:~/test$ python3.7 hik.py
loop[2] find 5 mac and 9 ip
Segmentation fault
claudio@ubuntu20jitsinuc6:~/test$

I try the route of the hardware. Wish to use a spare Shelly1 instead of an NodeMcu.

The cable COM1 and NO1, should go in I and O of the Shelly1, and then program the Shelly as momentary switch, or?

Can anyone tell me how to change the entity to a cover so I can ask Google to “open” rather than “turn on”

I try the route of the hardware. Wish to use a spare Shelly1 instead of an NodeMcu.

I am following this guide

@pergola.fabio you think this will not damage the Hikviusion? Which I put in SW and which on L (COM1 to SW and NO1 to L or viceversa?)

Try creating a template cover, or create a routine in google

On indoor or outdoor? On my indoor , when I did calling linkage, there was no voltage, it was just a relay that closed…

For the door relay, that’s something else, if you want to trigger a door open, then there is offcourse output voltage, coming from your door… I believe it was for me 24v… Nodemcu was only 3.3 , so created a voltage divider with resistor to bring it back

Indoor for doorbell press event

ok, thats easy, no voltage on it, just an open/close contact

Shelly1 is not connecting on my WiFi when on 12V … oh Gosh there is always something.

I found an old Nodemcu, will try that, do you use the ESPHOME? Can you share your code?

Indeed, esphome… Code? Was just an input sensor, 2 lines of code :slight_smile:

A bit rusty, o this, on the nodemcu need to use two GPIO?

COM1 to GND
and
NO1 to GPIO2

?

binary_sensor:
  - platform: gpio
    id: button
    name: Doorbell Button
    pin:
      number: GPIO2
      mode: INPUT_PULLUP
      inverted: true
    filters:
      # Small filter, to debounce the button press.
      - delayed_on: 25ms
      - delayed_off: 25ms

Yeah, think so, just test :slight_smile:

Ok, it works, :slight_smile: thanks for all

Is there a way to make the phone ring instead of a notification?