DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Yes to the outdoor station. BTW I may try the indoor station too, I will check now

But the Hik-connect integration is working?? I mean if its not working on the Android phone app, why should work in Home Assiatnt?

EDIT: Ok added the integration, but my only command is LOCK

(see is connected via Indoor station)

I never tried the integration, maybe it’s just not supported on yours

Also hikconnect on Android is not the same, this integration is direct connect to cloud… Not based on push

Ok I think I correctly followed all instruictions. Created the local addon, got this error

loop[2] find 10 mac and 16 ip
NET_DVR_Login_V30 failed, error code = 7

user_id is the user id of Hikconnect?
user_id = HCNetSDK.NET_DVR_Login_V30( “192.168.1.74”.encode(‘utf-8’), 8000, “admin”.encode(‘utf-8’), “myrealpasswordishere”.encode(‘utf-8’), device_info)

192.168.1.74 is the IP of the outdoor station

try the script on a x64 based system, it doesnt work on ARM processor
try for example first on a windows PC, download the LIB library from hikvison sdk website, because the added lib folder is for linux only

edit: no you need to enter admin credentials from outdoor station , not hikconnect

Its on an Intel NUC on debian

not sure what error 7 means, i though it was related to a network issue
192.168.1.74 is your outdoor? is your device where the scrypt isn running on same network? can you reach the device?

yes same LAN,. yes I can ping it

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ curl -i --digest -u admin:xxx http://192.168.1.74/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=json
HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 20:00:19 GMT
Server: webs
Content-Length: 0
Connection: close
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Cache-Control: no-store
Pragma: no-cache
WWW-Authenticate: Digest qop="auth", realm="DS-0BAB8328", nonce="ZjZiNDJhMWRkNjQ5ZWNmYWEwZTZlODI2NDM4NzZjNjU=", stale="false", opaque="", domain="::"
Content-Type: application/json

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 20:00:19 GMT
Server: webs
Content-Length: 42
Connection: close
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Cache-Control: no-store
Pragma: no-cache
Content-Type: application/json

{
        "CallStatus":   {
                "status":       "idle"
        }
}pi@raspberrypi:~ $ ping 192.168.1.74
PING 192.168.1.74 (192.168.1.74) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from 192.168.1.74: icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=1.13 ms
64 bytes from 192.168.1.74: icmp_seq=2 ttl=64 time=0.880 ms
^C
--- 192.168.1.74 ping statistics ---
2 packets transmitted, 2 received, 0% packet loss, time 2ms
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.880/1.004/1.128/0.124 ms
pi@raspberrypi:~ $

yeah, but for the SDK i mean, that script, where is that running?

Oh sorry maybe I did something wrong?

I ran the addon, I received the error in the log of the addon.

Beside the addon I need to ran also a script?

No, but you can just grab the original python file from GitHub, easier to test first to see what events are supported

Just so I understand correctly, I have to peel off the cable get 2 wires (which are the POE NOT to take?) then soldering to 2 wires that have the doorbell signal?

BTW which are they ??.. Relay ouput I think is to OPEN DOOR?? Or perhaps using this CALL LINKAGE (last picture?)

Perhaps before 2023 I will be able to have doorbell press event on my phone. A task I wish to have accomplished 5 years ago, but still struggling :joy:

Ok found the answere on some other forum, from a guy that added a ringer, so its definetely for my purpose too

Hi,
You need to have ivms 2400 client running on your PC and go to ‘maintenance and management’.
Then ‘Add’ DS-KH6320 TE1 device, with DS-KH6320 TE1 on-line and showing green in ivms 2400.
Go to remote configuration, then go to ‘intercom’, then ‘call linkage’. then ‘enable’ trigger 1 or trigger 2 or both if you need both.
Then go to ‘Relay’ and ‘com1’ and/or ‘com2’ as required. then you are finished there.

At the rear panel of DS-KH6320-TE1, indoor station connect ringer to the relay terminals COM1 and NO1

OTHER QUESTION, POE WIRING
Ok, the standard POE seems to be type A or type B. Anyone knows which is Hikvision uses?

yes, indeed, you need to setup calling linkage with ivms 4200 , tru that first, normally you hear the relay triggering
it uses 802.3af , so only orange/green is needed… just try out with a spare cable
soldering is not needed… when you cut out the other pairs, just extend thel with a dupon cable, that fits on the relay also

Standard dupont cable I think its too big, but will try, ordered some

i used it on my indoor, no issue

which model do you have?

9310 and 9510

??

I was asking @rafhome which model/firmware he has because I also have DS-KV8213 and want to understand why his ISAPI command doorpress event is working and mine not