DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

perfect, thnx for feedback

there is one thing i cant find in the isapi, it want to know when my door is opened or opened
i have now hooked up the relay to an ESP board, so when i open the door with a keycode or mifare card, i can start my automations

if i can find this type of event with ISAPI, i can finally ditch my esp board :slight_smile:

@pergola.fabio, small addition for 6113.
The main video stream address is

rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/cam1/h264

I could not find the URL of the static image (jpg), so I have to use the ffmpeg platform for the camera. My config looks like this.

camera:
   - platform: ffmpeg
     input: "rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/cam1/h264"
     name: intercom

ok, added to mainpost
i use a synology surveillance myself,; so i capture the jpeg streams from there
or motioneye addon can also be used

This looks really useful, I am keen to try the KV6113 at my front gates. I donā€™t intend to use an indoor station.

Can I confirm though, the features that we could use through HA are:

1. Main RTSP video stream
  2. Sub RTSP video stream
  3. Use ISAPI to trigger the lock relay, which I will use to open my gates
  4. Polling the ISAPI API for the call status to identify that when it is 'ringā€™ing and as such, the doorbell has been pressed.

Has any body tried to hear audio from the device or indeed send audio to it, without using an indoor unit? It would seem we need some sort of SIP service for that?

Thanks,
Whytey

yes to all normally, not 100% sure
i have an 8003 , i once tested a SIP with FreeBPX, i managed to make calls from the 8003 to any othe r SIP client ā€¦ video+audio worked, but no early video, the video was only initiated after a pickup
also , for me it was not possible to call the 8003 station ā€¦ not something you would to in live anyway

I canā€™t share because example have many sensitive data. But I can show how can parse request.

Install Fiddler on PC - it is a proxy server with logs. Install fiddler ca cert on the mobile device.
On mobile device set config proxy - IP of PC. Profit!

i indeed played with fiddler before , but that doesnt make a php file right? is it possible to share the php and replace/remove the data? so we have an idea?

is it also possible to get events from the hikconnect cloud? like the past calls?

I donā€™t know. I donā€™t use this function.

1 Like

can you also explain to use how to find those defines in Fiddler?

You need to see headers and body of request

can you do that for us? you are more familiar with it :slight_smile:

Edit: i mean, if it was possile to see history data like call events

Please explaine how we can use it ? I have 1 generation Video Intercom which dont have ISAPI and i search solution to show image from camera, open door and show VideoIntercom Status.

ANd also if we can controll videointercom by software on PC from HikVision IVMS-4200 maybe is any solution to use any command also in 1 generation video Intercom ? By App IVMS-4200 we can talk, we can open door and also we can see video from camera.,ā€¦

My intercom is also 1 generation. But I have DS-KH8520-WTE1 which is connect to hikvision cloud.
I parse headers and body of request and emulate it in php

can you check for me if its possible to check for last call events or doorbutton presses? maybe we can also make a php function for that? that way we could create doorpress automations in HA with php

I have a move and very little free time right now. Maybe I can do it later.

My outdoor station is DS-KV8102-Im and indoor LCD station is DS-KH8301-WT which is connected to cloud.
But please write step by step how we can use it to open door ? And please tell me is any chance also to check status Video Intercom ? It is IDLE or RINGā€¦ ?

And tell me how you have integrate it with HA ?

perfect

is it also possible you have forgotten to add the json file? in your php fime there is a pointer to a json file?

not possible yet for older system

But maybe is any solution because i can also use IVMS-4200 which can controll audio,video, ringing and also open door.