DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

ah ok

and what about sdk? did you try?

Not yet since I donā€™t know how to. I do have a spare raspberry and a VM with Ubuntu

Start easy, best to test on Ubuntuā€¦ Just grab the python file from GitHub, see first post, download the SDK from hikvision website, include the lib folder and run it, just change password and ip

Ok but what to do with the SDK, unzip it, and put where in the Ubuntu Vm? . Sorry newb

Hi, how do I downgrade the firmware? I upgraded my doorstation KV8113 to the latest firmware but it broke the card reader functionality I used to unlock my doorā€¦ :frowning:

just place it in a folder, copy paste the ā€œlibā€ folder also into it, download the sdk packge first from hikvsion website

then just start the hik?py file with a command like ā€œpython3 hik.pyā€

thats where I put all files (simple copy/paste of ALL SDK, then copy/paste of all files in hikvision-intercom-python-demo-main

Cattura

Received this

claudio@caddy19:~/test$ python3 hik.py
loop[2] find 4 mac and 9 ip
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
claudio@caddy19:~/test$

I see a problem with python3 version?

claudio@caddy19:~/test$ python3 --version
Python 3.8.10
claudio@caddy19:~/test$

how to change python version?

Yes, I have that too, I used 3.7

claudio@ubuntu20jitsinuc6:~$ python3 --version
Python 3.7.12
claudio@ubuntu20jitsinuc6:~$ cd /home/claudio/test
claudio@ubuntu20jitsinuc6:~/test$ python3 hik.py
loop[2] find 5 mac and 9 ip
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
claudio@ubuntu20jitsinuc6:~/test$

Strange, works for me , try to run with command python3.7 instead of python3

I also was succesfulk on 3.9

Thank you for the answer. I will give it a try today (I am not a developer).

For the segmentation fault, not sure why I doesnā€™t work on some other python versions, we need @laszlojakab help hereā€¦ Also created an issue on his GitHub for it

i installed the sdk addon and it i see it in home assistant.
but i canā€™t find some instruction how to use it?
do you somewhere have al link for this?
can i just run it inside home assistant?
i see some post of testing in windows , the more i read the more iā€™m not geting it :smiley:
i just want 2 things: door unlock and doorpress event ( get a notification if someone rings the bell)

model ds-kv8113

Try to run python script first manually, grab it from the GitHub Page and include the lib folder, run it and see if your device is supportedā€¦

Also if you run the addon, what does the log say?

BTW, the sdk is only for more events possible then ISAPI
if you want to open door, then you need to use the ISAPI command, its not included in the sdk script

I think its my bad luck 5, years and still not able to have a doorpress event :joy:

claudio@ubuntu20jitsinuc6:~/test$ python3.9 --version
Python 3.9.9
claudio@ubuntu20jitsinuc6:~/test$ python3.9 hik.py
loop[2] find 5 mac and 9 ip
Segmentation fault
claudio@ubuntu20jitsinuc6:~/test$

Try, 3.7 , my addon runs 3.7 too

Hello Everybody,
i have the DS-KV8113 intercom solution.
I want to catch the door-unlock event in Home Assistant. So if someone unlock with a card on the terminal I will catch this event in home assistant.
Is this possible?

I get the doorbell event and I can unlock the door via the curl command.
I have also the SDK running on an windows Computer - in there I see the Unlock Event by the card. Is it possible to trigger from that status?

Have anyone an solution for that.

Best regards

If the SDK works ,the use the addon I posted , that will create a sensor for you

how did you set this up in home assistant, i have the same intercomā€¦

Hello, for the Doorbell event I have created an Rest Sensor - the same as in the first post:

For open the Door, I have testet the HikConnect Custom Integration also from the first post - that works for me: