DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Why don’t you do the next step , with asterisk behind it? So opensips is just the Proxy

Ok, I will do that, but do I need a PBX server?

WHich are the steps now?

for example from your instructions, where do you put these commands?

See example below:

[transport-udp]
type = transport
protocol = udp
bind = 0.0.0.0:5050
local_net=192.168.0.0/24
local_net=10.8.0.0/24

No , that asterisk is also an addon, very easy…

About config, just Google and read about it, so you learn it… better then copy pasting… So you know what you are doing

I do not even understand what should I google for, very confusing at best

It was for me too :slight_smile:

Just start reading on wiki pages, if you go asterisk road, you need to know some basic stuff anyway

also change port in asterisk addon, there is no option to change the port 5060

is it needed the HASS asterisk integration? GitHub - TECH7Fox/asterisk-hass-integration: Asterisk integration for Home Assistant

Way too confusing, I abort, Will get back to it when someone has the time to update the instructions more clearly ( to me)

thanks anyway for your time

Yes, asterisks is based on files, you need to read… I started with FreePBX it’s easier to learn, it’s asteriks with a GUI :-)…

No addon , you need to install on a seperate system

I don’t quite understand the instructions either. Thanks for your work.

The Asterisk part?

I just don’t understand, in order for this integration to work, I need to run the FreePBX server somewhere on another device??

I just don’t understand, in order for this integration to work, I need to run the FreePBX server somewhere on another device?? Подскажите пожалуйста.

Depends what you want to do? I just made it possible to use a proxy sip on the indoor stations extension to receive calls… It’s up to you?

Do you want an Instagration in HA? To pickup calls with a Lovelace card? Then yes, you need to setup an PBX like asteriks or FreePBX, the Lovelace sip card is based on that…

I just created the proxy that needs to sit between it…

But you you can also configure the devices directly to a sip, but then you just loose a lot of features, like early video on the intercoms…

1 Like

@pergola.fabio Thanks for your effort!
I already installed the asterisk addon and asterisk integration.
How should I install your hikvision-opensips addon? By copying the folder into the custom-components folder in HA? This is what I did, but I don’t see the addon in HA in order to start it…

its a not a custom component, its an add-on, you need to add ist as a custom repository

Okay, this is what I tried first but I get an error for Hikvision-Addons/hikvison-opensips at main · pergolafabio/Hikvision-Addons · GitHub and for GitHub - pergolafabio/Hikvision-Addons
Does it matter if I’m using Home Assistant (OS) on raspberry pi?

Not sure, not tested, it’s an container based on debian, so I think it should work

Tell me what am I doing wrong? After running hikvison-opensips, an error appears and homeassistant stops working. Please help?

sorry, no idea, thats not related to addon i think , you just have issues with your disk

Thanks. I just posted on this thread. Maybe someone faced such a problem.

I also have an error. Did you manage to run this addon?