DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Hi, I want to help someone who is blind to open the door via the DS-KH8350 as the app is not really working for him. I saw in this post that there is and webhook. Is my idea correct, that I can send a webhook from my RaspPi to the indoor station, when I know its IP address and login:password? Tx

yes, all commands are in first post

Can anyone provide a quick overview of the status of the DS-KV6113-x(B)?

Iā€™ve spent hours going through this thread, given the massive post count, its possible Iā€™ve missed something. Not having any luck with it returning the unitā€™s state, it always stays as ā€˜idleā€™ even when in use. Tried different curl commands shown above (just format, vs format&channeltype) and factory resetting it, and no change, and Iā€™m running the latest firmware.

Perfect addon.
It works with configuration:

• DS-KV8213-WME1(B)
  • 2x DS-KH6320-WTE1 (one as ā€˜masterā€™, second as ā€˜slaveā€™)
  • linphone on Android

Has anyone had luck getting the door ā€˜call statusā€™ working on DS-KV8108-IME2? Firmware: V2.0.0 build 190412

Iā€™ve tried the ISAPI commands and get the following response: "curl: (7) Failed to connect to 192.168.1.57 port 80 after 4 ms: Connection Refused

Any pointers? :grinning:

I have DS-KV6113-WPE1(B) and all is working. To retrieve the call status I use in my config

sensor:
  - platform: command_line
    name: "Domofon stan"
    command: !secret domofon_wykrywanie_stanu
    value_template: "{{ value_json.CallStatus.status }}"
    scan_interval: 5
### Template to get "call button is pressed", which I use in automations
template:
  - binary_sensor:
      - name: "Domofon dzwoni"
        icon: mdi:bell
        state: >
          {% if is_state('sensor.domofon_stan', 'ring') %}
          {% else %}
          {% endif %}

Then in secrets:

domofon_wykrywanie_stanu: curl --digest http://USER:[email protected]/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=json

One strange thing is that some commands donā€™t work for me when I hide them in secrets, try first doing it explicitely in configuration.yaml, without the secret.

What firmware are you running? What country did you buy it in?

I bought my in Australia, and its the (B) variant (DS-KV6113-WPE1(B)), and Iā€™m running the latest firmware V2.2.53 build 220108. Mines connected to Asterisk, and dialing out to my mobile on button press.

If I press the button, and its ringing, and I curl as per what you posted, above, I just get

{
        "CallStatus":   {
                "status":       "idle"
        }

Same if I answer it, just idle.

Same model, same firmware: V2.2.53 build 220108. It did work on older firmwares, too. Iā€™m in Europe.
I donā€™t know what it means ā€œconnected to Asteriskā€, but Iā€™m guessing that could be a problem. I have connected mine to Hik-Connect, which is their cloud.
Try it, it might be the key to unlocking access.
The cloud I only use very rarely, only on my wall panel (Android tablet), just beause HA canā€™t transmit audio both ways. Everything else can be done via HA.

Asterisk is a SIP server, I route a phone call to the mobile network and call my mobile phone. At the same time I was hoping to sending a push notification to my phone that I could open up my Synology surveillance station for video. Without the callstatus working I canā€™t generate that message; still get the phone call but then I need to minimise the call and find the synology app, less fluid.

I was trying to avoid HikConnect if I could, I read bad things about using it; so slow, people ring the doorbell and walk away before the app starts to ring. I was also trying not to expose the doorbell to the internet like Hikconnect does.

If you have Hikconnect but dont really use it, how do you answer the doorbell when not at home?

Use my add-ons, that will provide a call sensor

Yeah, Hik-Connect is bad. I suggested it only for debugging, and delete afterwards. I donā€™t know how to help you further. But I know it works on exactly this model. Good luck.
Or try Fabioā€™s add-on. Heā€™s done a tremendous job here! Thanks @pergola.fabio!

1 Like

I did look at it, but havent done anything yet as I run HA core and I donā€™t run docker.

Any rough suggestion where Iā€™d need to start? Is it feasible to do without moving away from Core?

Yes of course , itā€™s just a script, just launch it with python , have a look at the code

Ok thanks.

As my 6113 does support the ISAPI callstatus state, it just doesnā€™t work when used with SIP calls (e.g. its always ā€˜idleā€™). Do you know if your addon will still work? E.g. is it doing something different than the ISAPI code is doing in the background?

My other port of call was to SNMP asterisk for its active call count and pull that into HA for on/off hook status.

Not sure, SDK will work, there is indeed on other old model that doesnā€™t workā€¦

But if you already use asterisk, then use the asterisk integeration, that will make you call sensorsā€¦ It uses the AMIā€¦

There is even an asterisk addonā€¦

As bonus, you can use my opensips addon, and create a trunk in asterisk, that will give you early video on your indoor, and hikconnect still worksā€¦

Also on page above, there is also a repo for the integration

And yes, SDK is totally different then ISAPi, just try it out :+)

Thanks, is this integration the one to which you refer?

Iā€™ve installed this, and I dont see a change in the extension status when making calls from either the 6113 or a windows SIP client; the extension status stays at ā€˜idleā€™ all the time. If I login to the AMI interface through telnet, I can see heaps of status information including call setup.

In case it matters, I dont have any indoor station, its just the 6113.

Yes, thatā€™s the integration, strange, it doessnr show idle for meā€¦ But remember, that integration is a work in progress, it doesnā€™t reconnect yet if you reboot asteriskā€¦ So you need to manually restart HA

Btw, you donā€™t have any video right? In an early media stage ? Are you using queues or ring groups in asterisk? You only see video after pickup?

No video is used via SIP; the intent was to use the mobile network for the audio call, and use Synology Surveillance station (via DSCAM) for video when away from the house. If I can get call status working, I can use a HA push notification to open the DSCAM software on the phone. At the house, itā€™s probably just going to be a doorbell ring through my google home speaker group and pushing the doorbell camera video to the google home hub in the Kitchen.

No ring groups or queues either.

Looks like the ā€˜idleā€™ issue might be related to the use of chan_sip in asterisk. I tried using ARI/REST and it agreed with what the integration was saying, e.g. idle. So did the asterisk console.

Been moving it over to PJSIP, and from what I can now see, the extension shows as busy when dialling. This is also visible now through ARI/REST.