DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

You can use DS cam also to start two way audio, DS cam also uses ISAPI
but i stopped that road, i also had push notification to open DS cam, but still to many clicks to actually open the camera and to start two way audio

indeed that integration now uses pjsiip, it should work :slight_smile:
iā€™m also now using asteriks for my softphones

Hi Fabio,
Iā€™m trying to install Hikvision-Opensips addon but i receive this error

Can you help me, please?

thanks
Raffaele

I did try the Synology Surv Station two way audio, but I didnt find it was very loud WRT both dthe speaker volume to the doorbell user, or how easily I can hear them.

Logically it also didnt work well, as when the user pressed the door bell, they got a message saying ā€˜Call failedā€™. Hence routing it through Asterisk.

What OS are you using?

How did you try it in dscam? Did you add the device as an intercom? And then start two way audio manually?

Correct, there is no 6113 in Surv Station, but it adds fine as a 8113.

Indeed , works also for my 8003

Iā€™m using Hassos on raspberry 3

thanks

can you test this? it hink for rasperry you need other install commands

In order for the status to change from idle to a ring, the call panel must be added to the hik-connect application.

thats not always true, in my case it was a bug in firmware on the 8003 series, it was always idle, so they fixed it in the firmware

Iā€™m not using Hikconnect, Iā€™m using SIP. So Iā€™ve instead created a REST sensor from Asterisk that monitors the 6113ā€™s extension, and registers its call number to a sensor when it makes a call. I can then have HA hang up the call if needed via REST.

Yeah, i do that too with asterisk and AMI , but i monitor my indoor station, i register myself on the hikvision private sip protocol, so if asterisk is down, the doorbell still works

Hello Guys, I`m new in this forum.

firmware update for hik-ds8003 DS-KD8003-IME1 | Pro Series | Hikvision

i would also like to ask if anyone has solved this issueā€¦
using KD8003 with secure i/o module, this can only be used on door 2 (1 is not an option when using the IVMS or via IP) after the above update now both doors are without the option of having the secure I/O, but after discussing this with Hikvision eng, he told me that now this is done automatically, the external device will regognise the secure i/o modulr DS-K61
did anyone mange to have both outputs with the secure I/O? as i`m sure you are all aware that if you open the external intercom you can simple short and open both doors.

thanks

Would it be possible to run hikvison-opensips in a plain docker container instead of an addon?

As I am running HA Core and all of my other components in plain docker on unraid. I donā€™t have HA running on a VM.

Offcourse, just look at the dockerfile, every command is there I used

Ok thanks, I just wanted to make sure this wasnā€™t relying on a function you can only find from using an addon

I think there is also an official opensips docker, you can run that too, just add the extra XML stuff into the cfg file, itā€™s at the bottom

Hi, i am using the DS-KV8213 as doorbell and a Fire HD 10 as intercom/bell. I have set up the complet solution with the asterisk add on an sip card with your Add-on: Hikvision SDK for Door Intercoms.

I have the problem that after a while the sip clients become unregistred from Asterisk. When somebody is ringing at door he get the unavailable sound and the Fire HD is not ringing. Do you have similar problems?

First i thought that the Fire HD is disconnecting from wifi and then being unregistred from Asterisk, but it ist always plugged in and the display is always on (through enabled developer options).

Is the SIP Lovelace card unregistered? i think thats normal, when you close browser or session is lost, it gets unregisteredā€¦

You need to use the park functionā€¦ Basicly the door intercom calls a number, the ringing will be parkedā€¦ then send somekind of automation/popup, and enter the parkā€¦ that way, your card doesnt need to be registered at al, the door intercom will just be in a park stateā€¦

See here:

You can even do an auto call, if you open the specific lovelace view: