DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Okay, thank you… i will try it. I did not thought that parking a call helps the functionality of a doorbell. But it makes sense.

Did somebody got the still picture functionality of a Hikvision Doorstation via REST API working? At the moment i found a way through the ffmpeg platform. But it is too slow for live image processing.

i use my synology for that
you can also use the motioneye addon , that gives a still image url too

dont think its possible with isapi, it only works for cameras, not for intercoms

That’s nice. I also have a Synology NAS. Do you use the Synology Surveillance Station for that?

yes, i have a custom .php script running that provides me snapshot urls, i have installed it on the webstation…
But if you already have SS, then just use the DSM integration, that gives you cameras in HA… so you dont need any snapshot url

Good Morning.
I saw this topic when I had already updated my DS-KD8003 to the latest version, 2.2.52. Now I can’t downgrade!
From what I could verify this latest version 2.2.52 still has the problem of not being able to access CallStatus events via ISAPI. “idle” always appears. Can you confirm?
Has anyone ever reported to Hikvision?
What do you advise me to do to be able to access these events?
Through the Hik-Connect app, if registered as hik-connect domain, it was peaceful, but I intend to use it only in the local home assistant. Hikvision’s service, in terms of security, leaves a lot to be desired. It doesn’t even allow you to configure 2FA!
Thanks

Same experience I had yes, CallStatus does not work with SIP as far as I can tell. I get the callstatus now from Asterisk instead.

yes, not possible to downgrade
you can run the hikconnect addon i created, its not based on ISAPI, but on the SDK on port 8000
that will give you callstatus, also events like motion/door opened … and its based on push, not polling

Thank you Fabio.
I already did the configuration but the add-on, after starting, stops soon! It gives this error:

Do you think you can help?
If you can help too, can you share a YAML configuration example to capture the CallStatus=ring event? I’m still getting started with HA.
Thanks

On what system are you running? An RPI is not supported, only x64… It’s because of the SDK supplied by hikvision…

Running in a VM on NUC

that should work, show a screenshot of your addon config, and whats in the log of the addon when you start it?

Yap, already work. My confusion betwen config GUI/YAML and the password was wrong.
If you can, share a YAML configuration example to capture the CallStatus=ring event. My idea is to capture the event when someone rings and notify me via app with a photo. For open door use ISAPI.
Thank you

That example is also on the readme, you can copy paste ir, there are 3 sensors…those sensors are turned on with a ring event

Yes, the sensors template is created but then I don’t know how I’m going to capture the ringing events to integrate into HA in the way I indicated. I’m starting with HA, but I’ll see if I can.
Thanks for the excellent work, both with the Add-On and with the help for those who have these hikvision equipment. Congratulations @pergola.fabio

Ah, yeah it’s just a sensor that goes to on/off state…
You can build automations based on that state, just look at the examples …

What do you want to do when the doorbell rings? Turn on a lights… such thing you can do with automations

Hi Fabio,
can you tell me how configure freepbx with KV8213 for early media and video preview?

Thank you

Thank you. Yap, with automations work well.

Early media is not supported any any PBX system when calling to multiple extensions… If you just call to 1 single softphone for example… Then it should work when you add progress() to your dialplan

One more question, I hope it’s the last :slight_smile:
Automation, for now, is sending a notification to the ios app. I would like the notification to take an image captured at the moment they click on the 8003. Is it possible?
Thanks

Yes, you need to add the camera integration, that will give you a snapshot feature