DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Please help me. Tell me how to make the home assistant record video with sound on KV6113-WTE. Thank you.

Hi, has anyone managed to run open-sips addon on raspberry pi? Is it possible?

no, not possible with that Dockerfile, just install it manually
i dont know how i create dockerfile for multi arch :slight_smile:

Then I need to compile it for ARM first, thanks for the input :slight_smile:
Btw, why did you decide to go for open-sips and not other sip server/client? Is it because of license or some other reason?

because opensips or kamalio is the only one able to register as extension on a indoor
in the REGISTER header, you need to add some extra XML stuff, otherwise your indoor doesnt allow it

asterisk and others are not able to change header info on a register event

you can also decide to just connect the outdoor and indoor to a PBXā€¦ but then you loose early video on your indoor stations, that just doesnt work, also hikconnect doesnt work then anymoreā€¦ so thats why i decided to register as a trunk on an indoor station, much better ā€¦ if opensips goes down, the doorbell still works, its just the extension thats offline

Aha, I see. Really hoping to get it working on raspberry pi. Seems like this solution will solve all my issues with doorbell when using other approaches :slight_smile:

should work, just follow instructions to install opensips on RPI? you can download it also i think for RPI
i think there is even a docker image

didnā€™t find official images or instructions for rpi, just one custom build for old version 2.2 :slight_smile:

Yeah just change it will new lines, I also used that one as a source

@pergola.fabio
The open sips add-on works like a charm, my doorbell has a bit different settings and functionality so I couldnā€™t follow your guide, but in the end I managed to set everything up and now Iā€™m getting calls to my soft phone app :slight_smile:

I have also installed asterisk add-on and would like to update sensors in HA when someone rings, but since Iā€™m a complete newbie to asterisk I couldnā€™t figure out where to update the config for the port, trunk and a dilaplan.

Could you please guide me where I can update those?

You can try my other addon, that creates sensors for doorbell ringingā€¦ There is also an asterisk integeration ( under progress) that creates sensors

I believe I also added a trunk example in the readme?

For the guys using my OpenSips addon, i have now created some extra additional addonā€¦
you may have noticed that with Opensips its not possible to see video, i have now created a v4l2loopback device to inject an RTSP stream into the call with asterisk:

Hi @pergola.fabio

Iā€™m testing the add-on and it looks great. but Iā€™m getting a weird behavior as the call_status sensor is always detecting ā€œsomethingā€ even when nothing is happening.

Do you have any idea what could be the issue ?

Thanks,
Bruno

yes, thats expected the first time, i think its all the history log, give it a while :slight_smile:
once its cleared, it should be gone forever

Indeed after some hours is looking much better ! thanks for the support and the work for the community !

Great, have fun with it!

Try also opensips addon, if you want to use your owb softphones

Is there any way to run the opensips addon to receive calls on the lovelace card without having an Indoor Station?

yes, i think so, you can register on the outdoorstation itself, no need for opensips , you can use asterisk
Outdoor stations act as a SIP server, just register on it with , but use port 5065
Use as username : 10010110001
Password : the session password

Oh thats interesting!
So i should be able to just skip pass most of your guide and jump straight to the part below:
Now the FUN part, below is optional, but VERRY nice...
In this guide?

indeed, offcourse change the username/password
also you need to add the port 5065 too, because its default 5060 , that doesnt work for the outdoor station