DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

you can also add more trunks to it, so if you have an outdoor station with keypad, you can call other clients
10010110001 => is the first main user, 10010110002 is second, 10010110003 third and so on …

i have tested this about a year ago, but tested it with a softphone client, remembering i had no sound…
never tried asterisk, maybe you will have sound with it … i need to regster on indoor station, otherwise i will loose those… its not possible to register 10010110001 2 times, when you press doorbuttin, it only calls the last registered contact , so i stopped testing that :slight_smile:

Alright i will give it a try.
Thanks for your replies!

no problem

Guys, anyone running this new firmware on ds-kd8003 ? V2.2.52_220518
want to know if my SDK addon still works? :slight_smile:
i’m still on 2.2.47

thnx

Hi guys, the SDK addon is great. I do have a specific requirement, I have 2 doors (2 separate IPs) to monitor. Any good idea?
What I want is to unlock the door from inside, NOT to use a relay wired to the external part of the house. I can make a Home Assistant controlled switch to open the door when hikvision_door event is triggered. The way HIKVISION wiring is planned, using a simple switch to unlock the door from outside of the building is a hazard.
I cannot find any ISAPI reference to do it so this SDK seems to be the only option that works for me. I have DS-KV8113.
thx.

dont think thats possible, the relays on inside (indoor station) cant open a door, i have asked that before
the keypad on outdoor station, only triggers the relay on outdoor station

Hikvision also sells a security device, that you can use inside to , its meant for the cables coming from your electrical locks

did you succeed registering asterisk as a trunk on your outdoor station ?

I have not gotten the time to test it out yet sadly, i dont run HASSIO so i cant use the provided addon.
Had to install Asterisk using another Docker container and that container seems a bit more complicated to set up than the add-on.

Will report back when i get some more time to play around with it!

ok, keep us posted
you can also maybe setup a freepbx on virtual env ? sometimes easier to test
and indeed asterisk is not meand to run in containers, make sure to setup host network!! it will get indeed complicated :slight_smile:

Fabio, I was misunderstood. I can catch opendoor event via SDK, the relay in the doorphone runs dry and I am able to trigger another relay via Home Assistant (sonoff). But it works for one doorphone, I have two.
My first idea was to catch ISAPIevent on ESP via http, seems I can get motion event but not door open.
I could run 2 Intel boards for each SDK instance (serious overkill) clone your addon under an alias name (moderate overkill) for the second instance, fork your code and engage two event listeners to each of the IPs (reasonable however I am not an expert so suboptimal)- in each case being out of future updates.
So if anyone has knowledge on ISAPI door open event - to monitor, not to force open, or a suggestion to optimal SDK addon HA use I would appreciate to get some info.
And I do have a security device. Seems not to be supported on 2 relay doorphones, or I am doing something wrong.
Thank you.

Ahh ok, you have 2 outdoor stationa? What model do you have? If you have a da8003, and still below 2.2.50 firmware, you can use the custom firmware, that one supports ISAPi door open events, once above 2.2.50, then you are not able to downgrade…

The addon can only specify 1 IP indeed, I could update it tough, but I’m not am not able to test it…
What you can do, fork my addon, and include your GitHub as a new repository for the add-ons, then you can install the addon 2 times

I have KV8113, forking will be the easiest option.
Thank you, for preventing me to further experiment or seek for ISAPI unlock event.

Don’t think the 8113 supports ISAPi with alertstream… You can check, the command is in first post of this thread

i’ve been reading and googleing but still have to ask here… i just dont understand…
i have DS-KV6113… how is possible to send to doorbell wav file? my goal is to play this wav after somebody push the button, somekind of custom message… ist possible at all? if yes, maybe somebody wants to share detailed guideline… thank you.

Its probably possible with Asterisk, that offers the ability to playback custom audio files, e.g. answer call, playback audio, route/forward call to new number

Anyone here with an indoor station and added other onvif cameras?
I have the new rev B model 9510 , I can now add onvif cameras… But seems I don’t have an port selection… Also if I setup my camera to port 80… Live view doesn’t work …

It is only supported to add other hikvisin cameras only? i’m tryiing to add a foscam to the list

Guys, i received a new indoor panel, based on Android 10
Here is the Indoor APK used on its indoors

Who can remove the signature? so we can also install it on general android systems? is that possible?
would be cool to have this hikvision sip indoor client on other regular tabs too

Thanks for your detailed description!
Let me just ask you how you realized “Call Status (idle, ring, oncall)” and “Door Open”.
Do you use the Hikvision Cloud Component in HA? Or do you use a local connection?

Thanks!

Hi Fabio.
I did not follow the posts for a long time. Reading them all will take too long.
I tried to sum things for you to confirm (only for DS-KD8003), where for me the reason to do that is to automate things and shorten the cloud delay and send all the issues to the israeli support to try and solve the issues or get a schedule for them to be solved.

1. ISAPI works only on the specially tailored 2.45 version. Ring status not working (and maybe more). It was modified only over the standard European version, language wise.
  2. Hikvision Europe promised around Oct 2021 to fix ISAPI for all models during Q1 2022 but did nit do that as latest version 2.52 is her for long time and still does not contain the fixed ISAPI.
  3. 2nd option to fully operate the door unit is to run a docker on the same HASSos that is posted here in the area of post 572 (if I am not mistaken) that is based on the SDK over Linux
  4. The new indoor panels (9310 & 9510 (B) are capable of running HA in parallel with the standard door application.
  5. You are trying to alter the IndoorDevice.apk to make it run on any Android hard ware.
    I can add that for the 2.50 version (Hebrew) the door opens much slower that the previous version.

Thanks.

1 Like