Duck Dns with Nignix Proxy eero secure error

hello developers I have a problem with duck dns I have installed duck dns and nignix proxy and add and modified configuration by putting correct domains and token so my duck dns logs are very correct and working so good same goes to nignix proxy I have put domain in configuration of nignix and copy the proxy of nignix and paste it to configuration.yaml in file editor so everything is fine now when I setup my router setting to port forwarding I used external port 443 to internal 8123 and saved it but whenever I write my domain name.duckdns.org it give me eero secure error.

please help me I am worried.

Are you using Nginx Proxy Manager? Because then you shouldn’t forward to port 8123 in your router, but to 443. And set up the proxy to forward to your HA machine at port 8123

Thank you for your reply I am using this nignix proxy app

or what should I do? in my port forwarding?

I found this post on the forum which seems to explain all the details:

And yes you should port forward 443 to 443 and 80 to 80 (if you haven’t changed the default ports in the NGINX addon)

so sir nothing can change here it is correct?

You can change it if you want, but you will need to redirect to that port

by going to port forwarding and rewrite the internal or external = 443?

if you don’t change the port in the addon. You should redirect external port 443 to internal port 443 in your router

okay so

I did this setting to nignix network port as mentioned in the support link you have sent so can you guide me little more now what I have to change in port forwarding in the router what is my internal or external port now?

so eero secure error is remove while configuring the port forwarding to 18123 to 18123 but whenever I write the url https://name.duckdns.org:18123/ it is now give me site can’t be reached error.

like it is going very well like in the reference you sent but in the end it give me refused network error.

Do the logs of the addon show any errors?