Eeve Willow

I have a Willow lawn robot and used @rmeekers Nodered to mqtt flow until now.
I’ve reworked his flow as he no longer owns one so will not be updating it.
Bare with me as I’m not an expert in adding this to MQTT.
But everything seems to work. :slight_smile:

This is NOT a drop in replacement as I have changed a lot of the structure in MQTT (more grouped)
Let me know if I missed something or I’m open to ideas.

I’ve added a small flow that will set the mowing height and frequency base on the weather forecast (and also past weather).
This requires MySQL recorder though but feel free remove the past outside temperature lookup.

Node Red flow to monitor Eeve / Toadi to Home Assistant via MQTT (including auto discovery) Version 1.1

I imported the flow and most sensors update correctly, only gps is not updated.
I will debug further.

solved! small typo as changed on Node Red flow to monitor Eeve / Toadi to Home Assistant via MQTT (including auto discovery) - https://community.home-assistant.io/t/eeve-toadi-willow/405097 · GitHub solved the gps issue.

Thanks!
I’ve updated my gist and also fixed the lightning icons on switches
Safe border mowing switch now also works

First of all, thank you very much for your work.
I am not so familiar with NodeRed. But I was able to import it and in principle it works.
Something I am missing: _system_network_info_wifi_signal.
This entity is not in Home Assistant.

Strange… it does show up in mine and when I update MQTT discovery it gets updated.
Can you check with MQTT explorer if you can find it in homeassistant/sensor/willow/wifi_signal ?
When you have this (or sensor/willow) open, click update MQTT discovery to see if it updates (it will be shortly highlighted)

I probably did a few things wrong. There may also still be artifacts from attempts with the solution from rmeekers or from solutions from the EEVE forum
https://forum.eeve.com/t/integration-to-homeassistant/1474

That looks like the original flow indeed, you will have to remove the old one and implement the new one.
All those sensor/toadi_… can be deleted, check the other folders as well.

The new flow will make a folder with all the sensors in it like so: sensor/willow/actual_sensor
I don’t see that in your MQTT so it does not seem the new flow is running or maybe the MQTT server is not correctly selected.
Nodered will create a default config when importing so you will have to select your own MQTT server.
Don’t forget to check the configuration node before applying.

In HA I have deleted all Toadi/Willow devices and also all associated entities.
But in the MQTT Explorer I still see the Toadi-nodes.
I don’t know how to delete them.

Just select it and press delete on your keyboard :slight_smile:
Did you get the discovery to work of the new flow?

Thank you for your support. Now everything is running again.