Electrolux / AEG connected appliances integration anyone?

Confirmed, it works with Electrolux Perfect Care 600 washing machine! Out of the box installation, no coding required. EMEA location, Finland to be exact.
HACS - search - download - integrations - add… → There you go!

1 Like

Great work… nice integration! I’ve added my AEG fridge and can read both current and target temperatures, In the mobile app I can set temperatures as well. Is there support for this in the integration as well?

Is there a case when you need to set the temp remotely? Isn’t it a once time set and forget?

Thanks Mauro - I loaded your custom component through HACS and it had no problems finding my AEG RMB954F9VX fridge freezer. This is brilliant as I can now setup automations for when people leave the door open - something that always seemed like a serious omission from the AEG mobile app. As someone has already mentioned, having the water and air filter status would be the icing on the already wonderful cake.

Hi
I´m trying to display the washing machine status (from 800 series) on my smart dashboard, but have some difficulties to decide how to do this, and which parameters to use.

For example the meaning of “TimeToEnd” is dependent on “ApplianceState”. If ApplicationState is NOT “running” the “TimeToEnd” is the duration of the current program, but if it is “running” the “TimeToEnd” is literal.

Also, my machine is not on all the time, and the wifi takes a very long time to get online. Often the machine is filled and started before the wifi is connected. This means that I can loose some of the messages from the MQTT, hence “messig” up the machine state in the smart system trying to mirror my washing machine state.

How, should this best be solved? Are you using a “cooperation” between the (stateless) MQTT steam and polling the API to align the actual machine state with the state machine in the smart system?

Hi Emmanuel,
i am very interested in a OpenHab Bindung for an AEG Dishwasher. You spend time an developing such a Binding? Have you published it on GitHub?
King Regards
Sascha

Hi Mauro, I have a new freezer Electrolux LUT9ME28X4 & fridge LRC9ME38X4 which are connected to the Electrolux Kitchen app. They integrated directly with @MauroM Electrolux integration. Sweet, thanks!
I get the following entities:

Most entities works great, e.g. target temperature, wifi strength.
However, the entities for sensor temperature, ambient temperature & defrost temperature are all showing 0.0C. Any ideas why they are not showing correct values? Thanks for your great work!

Hi.
Some appliances don’t send current value of sensors. Are this sensors values shown on mobile app?

No, the app is very basic and the values that I can not see in home assistent is nowhere to see in the app either. So that is most likely the problem, thanks.

I have two AEG BPK948330M ovens, an AEG KMK968000M microwave and an AEG RMB954F9VX Fridge/Freezer that all report successfully using this integration.
The ovens report the following entities:

The microwave reports the following entities:

And the Fridge/Freezer reports the following entities:

I haven’t done any testing yet, but all looks good to me. Thanks @MauroM for the integration!

THX to everyone who is working on this integration - AEG L9WS87609 works as far as I can say.

My dryer was working fine but I stupidly updated to the new “AEG” app as the older app suggested and now my dryer isn’t picked up by this integration.

Are there any known fixes?

There is a new update available v2.6.4

1 Like

Ciao @erik7, please update to v2.7.0.

1 Like

Australian here, I have the addon and selected APAC as my region but I get username/password is wrong.
I use an email address when I login to Electrolux Life app so should it just be my email/password combo I use to login to the app?

Updated today and now it works perfect.

it works for me. Used my AEG credentials. However, controls are very limited: Start / Stop and that is it.
You can’t control the temperature, the type of heating nor the timer. So it’s not very useful as it is.

So I’ve been playing a bit, hoping to add a bit more functionality for my oven.
First trying to play with the python module.
so if I do:

print(ses.getApplianceState(appliance, paramName = "CavityLight", rawOutput = False))

it gives:
[{'numberValue': 0, 'stringValue': 'Off', 'spkTimestamp': 1685927186000, 'description': 'Undefined', 'haclCode': '0490', 'source': 'OV1', 'containers': []}]

and if the light is on:
[{'numberValue': 1, 'stringValue': 'On', 'spkTimestamp': 1685927851000, 'description': 'Undefined', 'haclCode': '0490', 'source': 'OV1', 'containers': []}]

Am I understanding it correctly that if I wanted to turn the light on I would need to issue the following command:

ses.setHacl(appliance, '0x0490', 1, "OV1")

but right now it does nothing.

The profile for that attribute is:

'OV1:0x0490': {'data_format': 'uint8', 'name': 'CavityLight', 'path': '/HaclV4/OV1', 'visibility': 'visible', 'access': 'readwrite', 'source': 'OV1', 'nameTransl': 'Light', 'steps': {'0': {'transl': 'OFF', 'key': 'OFF'}, '1': {'transl': 'ON', 'key': 'ON'}}}

so I should be able to modify it as I understand it, with a value of 0 or 1

What am I missing?

Edit: never mind, found the reason, I first need to enable “remote operation” on the oven.

Thanks

Anyone got this working with AEG air conditioner units?

Everything looks to install fine for me & it accepts my aeg login creds but nothing discovered at all as device/entity associated with the Electrolux Care Integration.

1 Like

What mobile app is used to control Your air conditioner? What is appliance PNC number?

I’m using airconditioner AXP26U559HW with PNC 950011611 in AEG app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electrolux.oneapp.android.aeg)