Electrolux / AEG connected appliances integration anyone?

This app use other API, not supported by this integration. Try this: GitHub - JohNan/homeassistant-wellbeing: Get the status from your Electrolux devices connected to Wellbeing

I tried to add a AEG Airconditioner with the Integration. Setup worked but its just showing me No Devices

1 Like

any help? any recommendations?

ditto here.

Hello, just to inform the community that the Washer-Dryer AEG L9WEC066BC seems to be compatible with the integration.
I’ve just connected the machine, not really made a complete test but seems promising :slight_smile:

Integration working with Electrolux EW9H297DY - PerfectCare 900 Dryer CycloneCare DelicateCare 9 kg.
Thank to all had worked for this integration!

I hope this is not off-topic since it is not really related to the add-on.

I have an AEG BPE535E70M oven. It is wifi connected and I can control it with the AEG app and (limited) with Home Assistant. I noticed that the clock does not seem to sync and it did not switch from dst to winter time. Did I misconfigure anything?

Hi all,

I’m considering buying an AEG dishwasher, most likely the AEG FSE76738P. Since that one is listed in the integration’s README, I’m quite hopeful that it will work. However, reading this thread, people report different levels of support for different devices. I was wondering whether the integration supports sending commands to the dishwasher. My use case is that I have dynamic energy prizes, and I want to automatically start the dishwasher at the time when the electricity price is low.

Best,
Bart

Sorry, pretty new to Home assistant, and i wanted to see my AEG dryer. However this integration does not show up in the list with available integrations? Do I have to do something manually? If so what? I cannot see any instructions that make sense :slight_smile:

This used to work flawlessly using the Electrolux Life app, however, this application is no longer available. The new recommended app is Electrolux, which is not listed within the pre-requisites. Is there any chance this new app can be added so we can regain functionality? Thank you

1 Like

@mauro-midolo The github repo is completly gone. What happened?

I’m assuming the repo was taken offline because Electrolux has taken support for this old App/API offline.
A bit unfortunate, because I believe we could fairly easily adapt it to the new (api.eu.ocp.electrolux.one) api format.
I would be happy to fork it and give it a shot.

Weird. It was up yesterday and started working for me, though not all entities are supported yet. My Fridge connected, just not all the entities it had before.

Check Albaintor’s forked project: GitHub - albaintor/homeassistant_electrolux_status: Get the status from your Electrolux Care devices (This was mentioned and discussed in one of the issues from @mauro-midolo’s repo which seems to not be accessible anymore now)

Seems the original repo has been deleted or made private. One issue went a bit crazy (#159) with “me too” type posts once some progress had been made.

Note the forked repo is forked from somewhere else though and seems like it’s had the revisions since then pushed to it i.e. not forked off the “original”

That is weird. The developer @mauro-midolo said he is going to adapt the new changes. Didn’t mention to take it offline.

I created fork for original repository with latest changes. You can find everything in my repository GitHub - witold-gren/homeassistant_electrolux_status: Get the status from your Electrolux Care devices.

But in my opinion, please wait for information from the author of original plugin, we don’t know what happened and why the repository was deleted. From my own experience, I know that many people expect something to be done because that’s what they want, and only few people realise how much effort it takes to maintain an open source project.

@mauro-midolo Thank you for your work so far put into this project. However, no one could have expected that Electrolux would simply change the API.

Hello,

Where (and how) I can get the new version?

I have installed the old one but I can get a connection, but no devices or entities.

A littlebit further, I see the dryer now but I can not change the state, so I can not switch it on or of??

Kan service button/press niet aanroepen. ‘OneAppApi’ object has no attribute 'setHac

Greetings,

Erik.

Mauro recently commented here the reason he took down his repo.

1 Like

Hello, I tried to install this, and added my login but it always gives me an error initialising, I don’t understand why.