Enbrighten/Jasco Wifi Devices

Hello everyone. I’ve been a long time lurker and finally started my migration from Smartthings to HA. Following the awesome documentation I’ve been able to integrate every device I’ve attempted into HA… except this one. Has anyone been able to integrate the new Enbrighten/Jasco wifi products? I have the one below in particular, but can’t find any info on how to get it into HA. Thanks!

https://enbrightenme.com/enbrighten-plug-in-2-outlet-wifi-smart-switch-white

2 Likes

I recently purchased an Enbrighten Wifi outdoor outlet. If anyone knows of a way to integrate this into HA, I would be interested in details.

I have an enbrighten wifi yard stake, and I haven’t been able to find any kind of api or anything existing for it. I did do a port scan on the device, and see that port 6668 is open. Some googling suggests that if this port is open it may be a tuya device. If that is true, you may be able to use tuya convert or tasmota on it. I am not experienced with those and have no other findings yet, but maybe someone who is experienced with those could help further confirm if this is an option

You are correct, this is a Tuya device and that integration will work to control these devices. I added my enbrighten BrightLink Wi-Fi Add-On Switch via the Tuya app and it showed up in HA and was controllable from there. :slightly_smiling_face:

So for anyone else that might stumble upon this, now you know.

4 Likes