Error on Hassio/supervisor tab "Unable to load the panel source: /api/hassio/app/entrypoint.js." UNRAID

Update: I found this link and followed those steps and mine is back up and running now. Very odd.

1 Like

Similar! Just pulling the supervisor to latest fixed me up just fine.

So weird… I was jumping over to the supervisor tab andit gave me this update notice… a supervisor update… never have a seen this before… HA

The update does not work. Not sure how to fix this in Unraid.

Update: Im up and running with no errors in the logs. All seems right with the world now.

Worked a treat. Thanks.

Hello,
I have still this issue, started around month ago after HA and hassio update + activate SSL. All apps such as SSH server (server is refusing the connection), file editor (pinned to left menu) and supervisor are not accesible. Unfortunately I cannot see even logs.
Do you have an idea how to trigger an update? (rpi3b+)
Maybe somehow via configuration change in sd card?

If you were using unraid, I could help you. Unfortunately I do not know how to do it on Pi. One thought that could work and make the process easier is to install portainer on the pi. Allowing you to manage the container better.

Same happening to me. It has been on and off for a month and now with the latest hassio update it just died. I must say it’s always something with Hassio that breaks with every update. It’s a great idea but I’m getting close to simplify my life and say bye to home automation.

Hi, i have the same problem, hassio supervisor is broken, reinstall directly with script don’t work, made a fresh install and reload my backup and work fine for a couple hours and the problem back, on the log have this “Login attempt or request with invalid authentication from 172.30.32.2”, i think is the last update of pi hole , but who knows

I did hard reset and it helped …
Best regards,
Mariusz

Just did a fresh install.
VM with ubuntu and docker, using the new script.
curl -sL “https://raw.githubusercontent.com/home-assistant/supervised-installer/master/installer.sh” | bash -s

Now when entering home assistant i don’t have access to the supervisor tab and get the unable to load the panel source. Any idea hor to solve this. Its a fresh install so that will not work.
Thanks

I have the same problem but without reinstalling.

Good morning,
Here is the deal, clearly something is wrong as we are seeing more and more with these issues. I currently using Unraid as my Nas and Hypervisor. I have a GUI interface that really simplifies the process for me. Maybe those of you that are using Docker, download and install portainer, not within Hassio ( like the addon) but install as a separate container to help. Typically, when we see a problem and our Hassio/supervisor tab does not work, it is because there was an update applied to the DOCK Supervisor. Our current one becomes outdated and we start getting these errors. What I do is, when the problem starts I have to manually update the Repository. Currently this is how it looks: homeassistant/amd64-hassio-supervisor:214 when I start getting problems Ill change it to: homeassistant/amd64-hassio-supervisor:215 or maybe to 216. So basically im guessing what the update would look like. You can try using homeassistant/amd64-hassio-supervisor:latest this will automatically get the most recent update. However this does not work for me in unraid for some reason. Hope that helps.

We need to all open an issue on the Github for Hassio install. Reference this thread so they can better understand the issues we are having.

Good luck, stay safe and well.

For those of you who are using unraid, Here is an alternative to running Hassio but in a VM. I am no longer using the docker version and now using this method . Works well, I can pass through and use my Wyze sense adapter and all…

Same error on an Ubuntu installation. Reinstalled multiple times, it’s fine for a while but then starts throwing the same as error as OP, plus this in the supervisor container: Invalid token for access /app/entrypoint.js

I’m another to add to the list of this same problem now!

I’ve reinstalled supervisor, following: https://www.home-assistant.io/hassio/installation/#alternative-install-home-assistant-supervised-on-a-generic-linux-host

and i still have the same problem?

I’ve also manually deleted the image and container for supervisor, and rerun the scripts from the link above, and neither have fixed this issue…

Same here, but with HASS.IO on the latest 107 on rpi3.
I can see my sensors and use some siwtches but performance is VERY poor and the developer tools do not work either. SMB access is also not possible.

For my problem, this is the thread I followed…it was based on Watchtower being the cause… Hope this helps, sorry for the delay!.

1 Like

Thanks, yeah we got there in the end, Watchtower disabled, ouroboros with an ignore list to replace it!

Hi!

Running hass.io 0.108.5 (I don’t remeber updating from 0.105.* though and it never auto-updated before).

System Health
arch	aarch64
dev	false
docker	true
hassio	true
os_name	Linux
os_version	4.19.106-v8
python_version	3.7.7
timezone	Europe/Bucharest
version	0.108.5
virtualenv	false
Lovelace
dashboards	11
mode	auto-gen
resources	0

Can’t access the Supervisor page, the File editor page, nor the Terminal page:

Unable to load the panel source: /api/hassio/app/entrypoint.js.

and I can’t externally SSH into the instance because the dev of that SSH add-on had the “birlliant” idea a while ago to disable access by default through port 22:
https://community.home-assistant.io/t/ssh-connection-refused/173771/8 for security reasons.
Now my hass.io instance is so freaking secure that even I can’t access it because the web terminal page is not loading. Great thinking there, devs :wink:

Can anybody help me solve this in a way which will preserve all my data (I’m logging a lot of sensor data) and settings? I don’t really know how to reinstall hass.io in a non-destructive way and the chances of re-gaining external SSH access to the instance are pretty slim.

2 Likes

Same here, same nasty bug.
No way to get into ssh, no way to reboot nicely, no esphome, and a all special options of the sevrer to reboot the host are unavailable.

I would say top pritority to fix this from happening and make an emergency repair option, above all that runs whatever happens!!!

1 Like