Error Reolink 410 POE IP Camera Setup

Hi have a reolink camera RLC410 POE and i have followed the all steps as discreved in this topic Reolink POE IP Camera Setup.

I also have test the camera with VLC and ONVIF Device Manager to see if the camera is working (and works fine). But affter add the card Picture Glance the image does not appear.

HA version: 0.114.3

Picture Glance

type: picture-glance
title: Front Camera
entities:
aspect_ratio: 0%
camera_view: live
camera_image: camera.frontcamera

configuration.yaml

#Enable Cameras
camera:
- platform: generic
name: FrontCamera
still_image_url: !secret Camera_URL
stream_source: !secret Camera_Front_Source

In the log:

2020-09-15 08:39:46 ERROR (stream_worker) [libav.tcp] Port missing in uri
2020-09-15 08:39:46 ERROR (stream_worker) [root] Uncaught thread exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/threading.py", line 932, in _bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/threading.py", line 870, in run
    self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/stream/worker.py", line 49, in stream_worker
    container = av.open(stream.source, options=stream.options)
  File "av/container/core.pyx", line 354, in av.container.core.open
  File "av/container/core.pyx", line 225, in av.container.core.Container.__cinit__
  File "av/container/core.pyx", line 257, in av.container.core.Container.err_check
  File "av/error.pyx", line 336, in av.error.err_check
av.error.ValueError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: 'rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/h264Preview_01_main'; last error log: [tcp] Port missing in uri
2020-09-15 08:39:46 ERROR (stream_worker) [root] Uncaught thread exception

Any help will be good.

You password seem to contain “?” characters, that’s part of the URL/URI spec to parse variables. Can you generate a password with A-Z, a-z and 0-9 and retry?

that’s right. I have a “?” in my password.
Thanks for the quick answer.

One thing to note about the Reolink 410s (I have 8 of them and 5 of the 520s as well) is that they only support two main streams at a time (I think it’s 12 for the substreams). This has bit me a few times when my wife would have the cameras up on her phone and also having BlueIris recording. HA would get a few seconds of the image and then would start spitting out errors because the camera would cut the stream to HA.