Error updating to 0.103.6. No such image

It appears I am having an error updating hass.io… a 404 pulling the image

I’m not really sure what could be causing this unless it’s not something on my end

See the below

20-01-08 10:39:16 INFO (SyncWorker_4) [hassio.docker.interface] Pull image homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant tag 0.103.6.
20-01-08 10:43:40 ERROR (SyncWorker_4) [hassio.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.103.6 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found (“no such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.103.6: No such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.103.6”).
20-01-08 10:43:40 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant image fails

I have the same problem. Does anyone have a solution for this?

20-01-08 11:58:32 ERROR (SyncWorker_3) [hassio.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.103.6 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found (“no such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.103.6: No such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.103.6”).
20-01-08 11:58:32 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant image fails

solved!

You need to enlarge the partition
I increased it from 6GB to 25GB. with me hassio recognized that the partition is bigger. Didn’t have to resize them

Regards

Great will try this today!

Great catch, I had the same problem.
Had installed on ubuntu server and the default installer settings use a 4G root partition.

For some reference here are the commands I used to inspect and resize the logical volume and filesystem.

# Inspect free space on devices
df -h

# Check the supervisor log file. Complaining of a 404 because of insufficient disk space
journalctl -u hassio-supervisor

# Inspect volume groups
vgdisplay 

# Inspect logical volumes
lvdisplay 

# Extend the logical volume
lvextend --size 117.73GiB /dev/ubuntu-vg/ubuntu-lv

# double check that the filesystem supports online resize
tune2fs -l /dev/ubuntu-vg/ubuntu-lv | grep resize_inode

# Resize the FS
resize2fs /dev/mapper/ubuntu--vg-ubuntu--lv 

# Confirm new FS size
df -h

# Check the supervisor log again. Now it's proceeding without error :slight_smile: 
journalctl -u hassio-supervisor

I’ve increased it from 6GB to 10GB and still having the same issue. Can’t imagine that I would need more than 10GB?

I’m using Vbox and have resized it using their CLI, showhdinfo is displaying a capacity of 10000mb and 5620mb on disk. Bit lost here unless I have simply resized my partition wrong or Hass.io VM is not automatically recognising added capacity?

Edit: Turned out I was correct in assuming the OS was not automatically seeing capacity. The below chat thread helped me resize using gparted live CD to ‘fix’ gpt tables and allocate the new space to Hass.io data partition. All in all about 15 minutes of work. Make a backup incase (FYI for anyone else with this issue too)

http://github.com/home-assistant/hassos/issues/169

1 Like