Errors in home-assistant.log - Hassio 0.104.1

i had similar error, integrations failed to setup, climate etc, complete system reboot all gine

Did you have to reinstall everything ? :fearful:

Same here, upgrade to 0.104.1 srewed up my z-wave network… running docker on ubuntu 16.04. Some is wrong with z-wave using 0.104.1

Did you do the disable modemmanger and configure the dialout user

No. should i do it? If so, how do I do it?

Hmm… im not running NUC and docker… just a plain hassio installation on RP3.

Sorry question answer was for @posixx regarding his zwave

Answer to you no i just rebooted the whole system. Not just a restart of homeassistant

Done it, but does not help. Still the same :fearful:

From the errors look like you have SD data issues
database is malformed

Do you know if there is any way to restore the database / repair it?

@harry13 i’m running docker since 0.88 or so .I upgraded from 0.103.6 and usb devices are owned by dialout group. If not: 0.103.6 shouldn’t have worked aswell?

Only snapshot or delete it

did you do the modemmanger as per the docs it states that it will work and other times it won’t

Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
Package ‘modemmanager’ is not installed, so not removed

Never had in installed; it was removed when setting up hass a year ago.

All working again with 104.1, i have to do some manual fixing for several Z-Wave devices though. The only problem left: My Qubino ZMNHKDx Flush Heat and Cool thermostat is missing it’s control device / entity (former named climate.devicename). So i cannot switch it on anymore or read the status. Temperature is reported as are all other entities.

Anyone know how to solve? I even removed device + entities from core.x files inside .storage folder from home assistant, and all items are recreated again except the most important one; the climate control enitiy…

zwcfg xml form the node: https://pastebin.com/RtN9bJVj

Deleted node from xml and starting home assistant again solved the problem.

I’ve been having unrelated but similar errors in concept as you. Mine seem to be seeming like an inability to handle loading things? The more SNMP entities I have the more errors I get loading things, even some that are saying they can’t connect to internal Wi-Fi controllers but remove some of the SNMP entries and it goes away.

I am using HA version 104.3 with smartir v1.7.4. My homeassistant logs shows the warning

WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] You are using a custom integration for smartir which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you do experience issues with Home Assistant.

The broadlinks work fine but what are the stability problem it can cause.?