ESPSomfy-RTS

Where is it asking for a hub? Did you install the integration using HACS? If you did it should automatically find your ESPSomfy RTS device on your network.

There is something wrong with my HACS, if I click on the link I am getiings this error (in Dutch)

I have HACS installed but when I click on it I am getting this :

I have HACS installed but when I click on it I am getting this :

I think that means you never installed the ESPSomfy-RTS-HA repository.

Click on the HACS app on the menu then choose the 3 dots on the upper right and choose custom repository. Then enter this url in the repository field https://github.com/rstrouse/ESPSomfy-RTS-HA and select integration as the category. You will find complete documentation on how to add a custom repository to HACS in the HACS documentation.

That doesn’t work.

If I am going to HACS and the three dots I am nog getting custom repository.?

Click that little arrow at the top next to the word HACS. You are one level too deep and in the HACS integration which is itself a custom integration.

Then I am getting this screen :

Still not working…

Click the 3 dots at the upper right from this screen and you will see a Custom Repositories menu.

It is almost working :

But then this :

Ok now close this screen and clear the filter at the top and find ESPSomfy RTS in the list of repositories. While it has been added it has not been downloaded so that filter will have it not show yet.

You can start typing espsomfy in the search and it will show up. When it does click on it and then click the 3 dots at the top to download it.

Found it!

Try to instal now an it is asking for this info :
I have configured the ESP, what must I put in here?

Restart Home Assistant now that you have downloaded and it will automatically find your device. If it does not then the only thing you need to supply is the IP address in that top box.

Mme it does not find it??

Where I can find the IP adres?

You should reserve the IP address in your router using the DHCP tools for it. This makes sure no other devices on your network can use this address and ensures the IP address remains the same. Your router is responsible for assigning IP addresses to the devices on your network.

In short you should see it in the devices list for your router.

I can see the the ESPSOMFYRT in the availaible networks but I can not see in my router…strange…already connected it an paired it with the RC

If it is showing up in your Available networks then it is not on your router yet. You need to connect to it and onboard it onto your network by supplying the SSID and passphrase. Once it does that then it will show in Home Assistant and your router.

You must restart the ESPSomfy RTS device after supplying the SSID and passphrase so it can connect to your network instead of starting its own.

Strange, already done that…the password is also not working…ggrrhhh…I can not get in…

Remember the passphrase for your Wifi network is case sensitive. Did it find the network when you scanned for it?

I find the ESP somfy but I can not see it in my router?