Eufy Camera Integration

You are supposed to use snooze service to set these values

Oh how stupid, I must have missed that service explained on Github.

Just set this up using the snooze service perfectly. Thank you so much!

Is there a technical reason for the maximum amount of seconds to only be 1,000?

This is around 16 minutes and 40 seconds, but I was hoping to set this to a longer period.

I can always amend my automation to re-call the service after that period if not. Thanks for your help!

Hi,

Has anyone noticed that the Snooze service is no longer working?

This worked fine for me a fortnight ago but I’ve noticed it’s no longer working. My automation has stopped triggering the snooze and this doesn’t seem to be working via Developer Tools > Services either.

I’ve tried with a wireless doorbell, a 2C Camera and an Indoor Cam Pan&Tilt.

Thanks

Hello,

Does anybody know if it is possible to set up my Eufycam 2 pro to start recording as soon as my doorbell starts recording. And to save this recording on the homebase?

1 Like

Built in the eufy homebase 2, click security and then automations

1 Like

Thank you! I found it.

1 Like

Fuatakgun just released 8.0.1 which repairs the config flow.

2 Likes

Hi @bropat not sure if I’m a little late to the party but have just become the proud father of a dual cam doorbell E340. I really want to get my google hubs to stream my doorbell on ring. I’m happy to help with any projects you may have. I’m technical but not in a programming sense so may need a bit more guidance.

Hello to all

I’m trying to access the live stream eufy Security SoloCam S220 T8134 using this integration:
eufy_security

Also I’m using the webRTC card in oder to try load the stream

With the following code:

type: custom:webrtc-camera
entity: camera.entrance
poster: image.entrance_event_image
ui: true
shortcuts:
  - name: Play
    icon: mdi:play
    service: camera.turn_on
    service_data:
      entity_id: camera.entrance
  - name: Stop
    icon: mdi:stop
    service: camera.turn_off
    service_data:
      entity_id: camera.entrance

But the stream never loads

I also configured all the video stream to low in the APP and I still not able to load the stream

All the other entities are working well

Is there any other way to solve this issue?

Thank you and best regards

Is your webrtc active? Try to access port 1984 on your server, that should show a webrtc config page.

Yes it is active

When I access to this Link http://your-ha-ip:1984 I have this page

If you activate the stream with a service call or in the device page, does that generate a stream on webrtc?

Dont know if yours supports rtsp or only p2p but give it a try, streamstatus sensor should change as well

By the way, your entity is camera.entrance and the stream error suggests camera front door, that is a bit odd.

Can you confirm if the redacted camera entity on your webrtc status pages matches the entity used?

Yes the Stream I generated with a link

This model only support P2P

And Yes the Stream Status is changing when I press the Start Stream

Yes sooty my mistake the code that I post is a generic one …

But I changed the entities to my camera

is the Eufy pan and tilt 2k have support ?

Hello, i installed eufy-security-ws, i have 2 Eufy S100, but i can’t see any entities or devices, whats worng?

I see this log:

Best regards

Hi,

When I want to add eufysecurity integration I get immediately the error: “Only a single instance is allowed”. there is no captcha, no request for information. Just the message. Tried to delete, re-install, even did those steps to hacs. no solution. Does anybode know how I can solve this? DO I need to remove credentials somewhere?