Eufy Robovac 35c Working with Home_Assistant - Updated 11/2020 - How To Guide - Now with Edge Cleaning!

Well spotted thanks! Updated it. I think it was because in testing (that had my creds in) I used a private repo that had the underscores :slight_smile:
mb

1 Like

Very nice integration.
I’m using Hybrid L35+, but I’m stuck because I don’t know how to check the IP address.
The MAC address displayed by EufyClean does not exist on NetWork.
Please advise how to check.

Eufy 30 here. Anyone else’s stopped working on update to latest HA? Nothing obvious in logs except

The robovac custom integration is using deprecated vacuum feature

This stops working in version 2024.2.0. Please address before upgrading.
The custom integration robovac is extending the deprecated base class VacuumEntity instead of StateVacuumEntity.

Please report it to the author of the robovac custom integration.

Once an updated version of robovac is available, install it and restart Home Assistant to fix this issue.

cheers

mb

1 Like

My programing skill in regards to home assistant are pretty low, but I believe a part of the answer on how to solve this problem can be found here.

If nobody solve it, at my very slow pace, I may look on how to update the file vacuum.py in the integration.

2 Likes

Same for me

1 Like

Just changed my HACS repo to GitHub - CodeFoodPixels/robovac: Add a Eufy RoboVac easily to Home Assistant and works perfectly!

This is a fork of the orig repo.

In HA remove the integration, then remove from HACS, then add this repo:

As a custom repo.

It worked straight away and i didn’t need to re-input put my Local ID or network key or change any entity names :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I support, it is working.

1 Like

Hi,

I have the LR30 Robovac, I’ve added the integration.

I hit configure, and it can see the name of my Robovac but I’ve tried every IP address of any unknown device on the network but nothing changes still 0 devices.

A) how can I pull the IP address. It doesn’t show on my network.
B) upon adding the correct IP does that change the devices to 1?

Thanks

I’m having this issue.

Did you resolve it?

Seems really strange !

Same issue, Same robot

I got mine sorted.

When you look on your network you’ll see a random device, it’s not listed as the robot and doesn’t match the Mac address from the app.

Update: If Vac is not properly returned to “Charging” and docked status in between tests, the room ID may not work and it’ll act like the room doesn’t exist.

To re-emphasize this: RoomIds START AT 0!!!
I beat my head against the wall far too long before correcting my mistake. Kept being unable to find that “last” room ID… -_-

Did you ever find an answer to this? I’m looking to do something similiar, but have drawn a blank :frowning:

nope, nothing was found nor did someone else find a solution I am aware of :frowning:

ok, thanks for getting back!

Any one know how to fix the feb 2024 notification.

See my post on 9 Aug.

Sorry for the late reply. Maybe you have already sorted this.

For the extra buttons on the vacuum card follow for both Options 1 and 2 the following page.

For the Mushroom cards with individual room cleaning. I made scripts for each room as detailed here.

I also found this if in the Eufy map the door to a room was previously closed when it did its last run.
Eufy will then come off the charging dock, position itself, then say it can’t reach destination point, and go back to charging station
Bloody infuriating!
To get around this i have to open ALL the doors to each room and do an “Auto Clean” then it re-maps with the doors open and all works well again… until the next time a door is closed during a scheduled auto clean.
But this is a Eufy program issue, not a Home Assistant one. so not much i can do with code to solve this one.