Eufy Robovac 35c Working with Home_Assistant - Updated 11/2020 - How To Guide - Now with Edge Cleaning!

Update: If Vac is not properly returned to “Charging” and docked status in between tests, the room ID may not work and it’ll act like the room doesn’t exist.

To re-emphasize this: RoomIds START AT 0!!!
I beat my head against the wall far too long before correcting my mistake. Kept being unable to find that “last” room ID… -_-

Did you ever find an answer to this? I’m looking to do something similiar, but have drawn a blank :frowning:

nope, nothing was found nor did someone else find a solution I am aware of :frowning:

ok, thanks for getting back!

Any one know how to fix the feb 2024 notification.

See my post on 9 Aug.

Sorry for the late reply. Maybe you have already sorted this.

For the extra buttons on the vacuum card follow for both Options 1 and 2 the following page.

For the Mushroom cards with individual room cleaning. I made scripts for each room as detailed here.

I also found this if in the Eufy map the door to a room was previously closed when it did its last run.
Eufy will then come off the charging dock, position itself, then say it can’t reach destination point, and go back to charging station
Bloody infuriating!
To get around this i have to open ALL the doors to each room and do an “Auto Clean” then it re-maps with the doors open and all works well again… until the next time a door is closed during a scheduled auto clean.
But this is a Eufy program issue, not a Home Assistant one. so not much i can do with code to solve this one.

I hope i am doing nothing wrong. I have home assistant on a old laptop and i am reading all day long, because i am a woman off 61 years old and doing this for the first time. Please be patient with me because I understand very little of it. I have installed GitHub - bmccluskey/robovac: Add a Eufy RoboVac easily to Home Assistant and get the error below.

The robovac custom integration uses an outdated ‘vacuum’ feature
This no longer works in version 2024.2.0. Please adjust before upgrading.
The custom integration robovac is built on a legacy base class VacuumEntity instead of StateVacuumEntity.

Please report this to the author of the robovac custom integration.

Install an updated version of robovac as soon as it becomes available and restart Home Assistant to resolve the issue.

Warning - 11/11/2023

I’m having the same issue and Eufy tell me they will not help due to “safety concerns”. I’ve escalated but expect to get fobbed off.
Anyone know how to get round this? Finding the Ip address that is.

I was getting the same, then I did this:

Hope this helps

mb

Hello everyone!
I have created an issue in GitHub - CodeFoodPixels/robovac: Add a Eufy RoboVac easily to Home Assistant
The issues is mainly to get some support on integrating a Eufy X8 Pro SES (Model #T2276113 or #T2276) into Home assistant. I have gotten close by editing the my model number into the code for robovac.py but got an error with the tuyalocalapi.py file. I am pretty sure it is because my “Magic suffix number” is not in the list. I believe this has something to do with the cryptography part of the code that has the ability to retrieve your key automatically, making the process seamless on our end. Anyway I have gotten close and have been able to see my vacuum, just not do anything with it. Has anyone integrated this model into Home Assistant? From the many hours of research I have done, I can find a single soul who has.

Error:
2024-01-09 22:33:10.334 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/config/custom_components/robovac/tuyalocalapi.py”, line 758, in _async_handle_message
response_data = await self.reader.readuntil(MAGIC_SUFFIX_BYTES)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.11/asyncio/streams.py”, line 637, in readuntil
raise exceptions.IncompleteReadError(chunk, None)
asyncio.exceptions.IncompleteReadError: 0 bytes read on a total of undefined expected bytes

Does anyone know the consumable meaning?

consumables: 
FM: 2
RB: 3
SB: 3
SS: 3

In the eufy app I see:
98% (side brush)
99% (span_brush)
99% (filter)
91%(sensor)

I saw there is a room cleaning command. How do I set this and where do I get the rooms ids? Does anybody know this?

So I bought a Eufy L50 SES on black friday. Anyone familiar with these devices to give me an idea of which config I ought to try ? Its this one :
https://support.eufy.com/s/product/a085g0000050caFAAQ/eufy-clean-l50-ses

Replying to my own thread, it looks like there are a few “families” of Eufy Vacs based on their navigational strategeries. Bounce, Dynamic Navigation, and iPath Navigation

Hi all, looking for some help with this topic.

I have an X8 Hybrid, I’m able to see it as a device / Entity in HA but since inputting the IP address (local IP) it just isn’t being detected by HA

1 Like

sort of good with this, but also lost. Im trying to get the eufy to work with homebridge. but i guess this is different? could someone pllzzzzzzzz help me get the device id? running macos sonoma on a 2010 imac. homebridge works great for all my other devices but this elusive device id for eufy…argh!!!

i would be eternaly greatful if someone would be kind enough to help a canadian out with this…

peace and love. my email is [email protected]

Have you tried the docker method.

Solved the last by myself :wink:

another Question i have is: How do i get the Map from the Eufy App to HA ?! anyone is using this right now ?

Thanks in the Advance

greetings from Germany

1 Like