Eufy Robovac 35c Working with Home_Assistant - Updated 11/2020 - How To Guide - Now with Edge Cleaning!

Hopefully this post answers your second question.

tips on making these scrips:
Finding which number corresponds to which room is trial and error.
It is easier if it is based on a new map, then the numbers are likely to be sequential.
the room numbers begin at “0”

In case it helps someone. Room ids are sequential starting at 0, but note the space between the dash and the number!
Save this as a homeassistant script

alias: Hoover X8 room clean
sequence:
  - service: vacuum.send_command
    metadata: {}
    data:
      command: roomClean
      params:
        roomIds:
        count: 1
    target:
      device_id: your x8 device id here
mode: single

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s what I’ve been looking for for a long time. Do you know how to make it clean twice?

Hello, I’m trying to add an L60 SES to the integration.

GoodFoodPixels HACS integration started but the logs kick out the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 366, in _async_setup_platform
await asyncio.shield(awaitable)
File “/config/custom_components/robovac/vacuum.py”, line 116, in async_setup_entry
entity = RoboVacEntity(item)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/config/custom_components/robovac/vacuum.py”, line 284, in init
self._attr_supported_features = self.vacuum.getHomeAssistantFeatures()
^^^^^^^^^^^
AttributeError: ‘RoboVacEntity’ object has no attribute ‘vacuum’

I’ve added the model to (T2277) to the Robovac.py file, but unsure where else to plug holes.

1 Like

Are you sure the model number is correct? For my l60 hybrid SES I added T2278 to the list and now it seems to be working, although it cannot reach it.

If you mean me, then yup, definitely T2277. Or so says the sticker under the beastie.

I posted this a while back (link below), the parameter you are looking for is “count”
This can either be a fixed number (1,2or 3) or linked to an input_number. I have set up my input_number so it cycles though the numbers 1,2,3 based on click of a dashboard icon.

params:
        roomIds:
        count: "{{states(\"input_number.roomclean\") | int}}"