Eufy Security Integration

Back to here, please open your issues on GitHub so we can debug together.

hi, is there a known way of starting the stream for the floodlight camera? camera.turn_on does not seem to do anything, and eufy_security.start_livestream gives

2021-09-20 12:11:07 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.camera] Timeout getting stream source

Whilst looking in the log, I also see

2021-09-20 12:10:54 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.camera] The camera entity camera.garage does not support requesting width and height, please open an issue with the integration author

Any help would be great.

EDIT: I should note that the floodlight cam does NOT appear to be RTSP-compatible.

Can you create an issue on GitHub and share your logs from eufy and rtsp add on? @tharr24

hey, about issues you are having on p2p streaming, please create an issue on github and share your camera with me. we can fix it together.

Hi @anon63427907,
I have recently installed your Eufy Security Integration and I immediately appreciated it. The sensors seem to work fine.
Excellent instructions, I followed them without problems and I configured everything in a short time.
There seems to be no switch to turn the device on and off, I try to open a request on github.
Thanks

Hey, thanks for your feedback, there are services called enable/disable, you can use them

It works :slight_smile:
Thanks!

Hey

is it possible to run the RTSP Simple Server Add On as a seperate docker image too (Without HASS Add On, Core HA?)

Thank you

yep, just check it here: https://github.com/aler9/rtsp-simple-server

Hello,

first of all, thanks @anon63427907 for the great work!

Hope you can help me. I followed the procedure on https://github.com/fuatakgun/eufy_security#readme
The Repository is installed on HACS, the eufy_secutity folder is present on custom_components
After reboot I try to do Configuration - > Integrations > add integration although when I search for eufy no integration is returned.

Can you guess what may be missing?

Thanks

Hey, issue should be cache related but not specific to this integration, check out this: https://github.com/fuatakgun/eufy_security/issues/48

Thanks! You are right… The basic cache problem :frowning:

I am trying to set the alarm mode to custom1 with and automation and it doesn’t seem to be working. Is it possible or am missing something?

Have you set your custom1 mode through eufy app? By default, there was no custom mode setup for me. Custom modes should be created via app first and can be used via integration

Thanks for the quick reply. I’ve setup a custom mode called ‘Night’ in the eufy app. When I set it in the app I can see it is set to ‘Custom1’ in HA using developer tools. However I don’t seems to be able to select ‘Custom1’ or ‘Night’ as modes in HA automations, only, ‘Home’, ‘Away’ and Disarm’.

Yes, there is no corresponding option in home assistant, you are right and i don’t have a solution in place yet.

Cheers, I thought I was missing something.

So you should use services to switch into extra modes but you should be able to see the state as ‘custom1’ in home assistant.

I’ve just play around with this, and I can change the states in HA to ‘custom1’, ‘custom2’ etc. but is doesn’t update in the eufy app.

works for me, I have called respective service to switch to custom1 mode, home base started ticking sound and mobile app reacted to change immediately.