Eufy Security Integration

got it working now. if you have a card that points to camea.doorbell the webrtc will automatically show that when i go to myip:1984. Card was still refering to RTSP feed.

That was my suggestion per above

The screen that is the issue is the configuration wizard (that you start after adding Eufy Security thru HACS ā€¦after already installed and configured Eufy Security Add On through HACS). I was able to find and delete the Eufy Security instance and re-install it (then reboot HS os) but when I try to run it, I get ā€œError
Config flow could not be loaded: Unknown errorā€ Should I try deleting the Eufy Security Folder on my HA instance after uninstalling it? I donā€™t usually mess with any file on HA except config.yaml so I want to be sure from someone that knows before I try that. I feel I am so close (and yet so far LOL)!

The config flow issue is known bug of integration v 8. Fuatakgun is working on this. Probably best in your case to install an older version through hacs to see if this will help fix the issues. Would not recommend removing files manually btw unless you know what you are doing.

Just to be sure we are on the same page, the add on is not installed through hacs but by adding the bropat repo in the add on section, link included some responses back, as follows:

Would suggest to take following steps:

1. Ensure add on is installed, this deals with everything related to EUFY cloud

2. Remove eufy security integration through hacs

3. Restart HA Core

4 Install older version of EUFY security through hacs, try 7.7.4

Follow steps as laid out on the GitHub of fuatakgun. If this works proceed and upgrade to v 8. Alternatively, wait for the fix by fuatakgun.

Hope this helps!

Eek i missed some stuff here.
Pity heā€™s gone, he was very helpful, dunno what happened.

Thank you againā€¦I now have it up and runningā€¦itā€™s showing all 8 of my cameras. However, none of the lights or door locks showed up. (which was a main goal). I wonder, I put in the IP addresses and Serial #s of my homebase and both flood security camerasā€¦but could not figure out from the configuration documentation how to add in the serial numbers of the cameras that are directly connected to the Homebase (not by wifi). I donā€™t think this made a difference since it added the doorbell and cameras connected to homebase. It may be the integration does not support light entities and doorlock? It sure feels good to finally get this one integratedā€¦than you Ronald (and Fautakgun!).

And a note to others reading this threadā€¦one of the things that had initially threw me off the trail to success was the 2Fa and captcha. The documentation says you might have one or twoā€¦but mine never got configured so I gave up and thought it was an error. This time, I keep entering them and rebooting each time I got a screen saying there was a error with the configā€¦then added more and more. My instance took multiple 2factorauthorizations and several captcha as well as 3 reboots but it finally DID find the entities so be persistent!

Well, now back to ā€œno joyā€ā€¦all my devices show up only with a debug (and changing of security armed states). No video or device controls. Am I on the wrong path for this?

The supported entities are included in the repo of Bropat on Github, the integration is a direct reflection of that in home assistant. Donā€™t have locks or floodlights myself but would suggest to have a look and see if your make and model are supported. There are quite some requests to include support for new models.

In addition, best to have a look at the log entry of the add on, there you can see what might be the cause of your issues. You can also include some of the log items here which gives a better understanding of what you are up against.

Any disabled entities on the devices?

Question, I use the event image in a picture element card when streaming is idle. it seems the event image is often zoomed in. Sometimes however it shows a more wider view. Is this something that can be configured?

Do I need the seperate add-on as installation as well?

And what do I have to put in here

and here

And if I can live without user:pw, where do I have to enter them as well, if I donā€™t want to leave them empty?

How did you do this?

PS, the version installed for me as 8.0.0, it IS possible my cameras and doorbell are not supported as they are all the latest versions from Eufy. I was able to find ALL the entities, but you are rightā€¦the ones missing are all disabled ā€œby the integrationā€. Does this mean there is a way for me to enable them or it just means that I must wait for them to become supported in future versions?

Open more info and click on the wheel and enable them. HA standard.

That was a great tip, I was indeed able to find 52 entities now and enable them (if needed). However, it just ended up being more debug and alarm options. Some useful stuff in that I can now tell if a camera is connected or now. However, there is still no entity control (i.e. door lock, light on or off, or camera video feed). I am starting to suspect my newer devices are just not supported in this integration yet. Thanks Arganto for the tipā€¦itā€™s a steep learning curve (HA and sometimes I have forgotten a few of the basics!).

Can you post a screenshot from your device page?

Here are the devices

And some of the entites

No. I mean: Open one device and make screenshot of the device page.

Like this?

Yes. Thought that there are still config entities hidden/not enebled, but it seams, that they are really not available for this kind of device.

Only that there are still 3 not enabled diagnostic entities.