Eufy Security Integration

I’m looking for a way to get a notification on my Galacy watch when my eufy doorbell rings. In this notification I would like to see the screenshot
image.voordeur_event_image.

Can anyone help me with that?

1 Like

I’ve shared my device with bropat.
He will provide something about this in the next version. I am curious.

Unfortunately, the “Find phone” and “Left-behind-alarm” functions will not be possible as they only work via Bluetooth.

I originally hoped that the trackers could also be found via Bluetooth LE scanning. This doesn’t work with AirTags and trackers in general. At least that’s what it seems.

1 Like

For the maintainers of the repos: have you considered adding a link to send you some money? A lot of people rely on this addon/integration and I’m sure many people would be willing to send you money for all of your amazing work.

1 Like

I have 2 quick queries.I have 4 cameras, 2 support p2p stream and 2 rtsp.

I understand Webrtc/gortc is better than rtsp simple server addon.

1. Does gortc support both p2p and rstp streaming of cameras?
  2. I am struggling to setup rtsp camera in gortc , under which heading do i need to enter my rtsp stream url?

Please check bropat’s repository, you can send him coffee over there, he is the actual hero behind this.

Found the link: https://ko-fi.com/bropat

1 Like

Let’s separate go2rtc and webrtc.

In my installation, i am just mentioning about webrtc integration, which is using go2rtc executable (add-on) behind the scenes to convert incoming rtsp stream to webrtc.

My integration is responsible to generate rtsp stream from p2p bytes using rtsp add-on or just handover rtsp url to webrtc, if the camera supports it natively.

I am sure I did not answer your question, but you can rephrase maybe?

On readme, you will find motion sensor based notification generation.

I don’t know if galaxy watch has native home assistant companion app, but if exist, the example would work.

If galaxy watch is just showing phone notifications via Bluetooth, you would not see the image on your watch (probably)

Interesting, if your cameras are streaming 24/7, it should work.

I have mostly battery powered cameras and if i start streaming (turn on) on home assistant and call alexa to show it, it is able to do it.

Generic camera should be able to handle it, i will give it a try my indoor ptz camera.

You need to update everything to the latest version

I see that bropat had found the issue and will release a fix soon

To some extent yes.

What would you suggest in my case which addon should I use as I have 2 p2p and 2 rstp cameras?

Webrtc ( not sure if it supports p2p stream) or rtsp simple server addon only

None of them are interchangeable.

To have basic p2p streaming, we need rtsp add-on, this is not optional for p2p streaming.

To have fast streaming, we need webrtc, but this is totally optional. Some users are sticking with home assistant streaming without webrtc

Ah thank you, that helps.

Please check the link on a desktop view to see overall interaction between all components.

1 Like

have the same question

I just implemented these;

• brightness adjustment
  • switching between active modes (daily, activity and dynamic)
  • switching between daily lighting modes (cold, warm. very warm)
  • switching between dynamic lighting modes

Implementing RGB color selected requires a new approach, postponing it for now. Let me know what you think.

1 Like

You might have noticed that, I am going back to being more active on development. Please post your feature requests and bugs on the repository. I will try to debug the issues if you are fine to share with me or have a small virtual meeting to deep dive on specific issues.

1 Like

noobie here been at it trying to get my wireless solo cam pro and doorbell to work on HA and i dont want ot give up is theyre any videos out for a tutorial on this or can i pay someone to help me setup!

Editing video is not my strong suit but there is long and detailed readme file with instructions