Eufy Security Integration

How is this mentioned in your question? You are saying image updates are not working for you other than restarting add-on.

You can create a feature request to bropat and ask him if he can raise an event for regular forced updates, he can help.

And please ask your question fully assuming that i have zero knowledge on what you have done and what you want.

1 Like

I cannot help with these screenshots. Create an issue over github and follow the bug template.

@bobaibalat Youā€™re doing nothing wrong. There is no support for those devices. Although I have them too, and have put in enhancement requests for them.

Thereā€™s a bunch of enhancement requests to @bropat for this device. Maybe somedayā€¦

You should enter the ip of the add on, not the ip of the homebase. The addon will connect automatically to the homebase.

OkƩ we have next step work only this ! Where can i find this code?

IMG_6749|231x500

I suggest you have a look at the GitHub instructions for the integration. Everything is explained.

is there also that chapta code there? explanation

So I should receive a code by email, but I donā€™t see it

Yes. Under 3.6

1 Like

Just a clarification, captcha code is received from home assistant devices/integrations page.

Two factor authentication is received through email.

OkƩ thats clear, only i see nowhere the captcha,
or should it be included in the logbook

Can we the code see in the add-on logboek?

Hi,
Is there any way to make the ā€œevent imageā€ to update. I still havenĀ“t been able to update those images, they are still showing the first images the camera observed since I set them up.

1 Like

Thank you its al work now

1 Like

I know a lot of people have been trying to plug in tools like Frigate with their Eufy wifi & battery-powered cameras via RTSP. I created a new thread (or message, whatever the appropriate name is on this platform) if people are interested. Iā€™m looking for feedback and if anyone can help package this into a proper add-on down the line.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve actually come up with an alternative solution that works for me with absolute reliability. The trick is to set up Tasker with a plug-in called AutoNotification, to install the Eufy app on the tablet, and to then have tasker automatically ā€œclickā€ on the doorbell notification when it is received to open the Eufy app (which automatically opens the right camera with the feed already ā€œonā€). I created a separate thread/post about it here:

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same problem. It used to work well, then it stopped. Now I only see the image it gets when the plugin is restarted.

Anyone used the custom button card to tap and to show the live stream of an eufy camera? (with the ability to stop it)

Not sure if this helps, but I wanted to see the live feed on my TV and I ended up writing 2 scripts:

1. A script that activates the stream and then calls the live feed card (in my case a picture elements)
  2. Another script that stops the stream and goes back to my overview card (another picture elements)

The live feed card yaml looks like this:

You can share the exact code using triple quotes and interested parties can use it easily.

1 Like

anyone figured this out?

Is it possible.to automatically save the motion event videos from my doorbell camera in Home Assistant? In the Eufy app all of my motion events have a short video I can play, but it seems this integration only takes a snapshot, and doesnā€™t save the whole video anywhere? Is there any way around this, or is it just a feature thatā€™s not yet implemented?