EZVIZ Cameras RTSP Stream Not Working

Got my DB1 Pro working! With a tip from here Ezviz Disables RTPS for its IP Cameras, Here is the fix! | IP Cam Talk. Basically, seems like you can use some HikVision app (Windows for me, though seems there is a mac version available) to configure the camera and re-enable RTSP.

1. Download and install iVMS-4200 iVMS-4200 V3.11.1.6 & 4200 AC V1.11.0.5 - Software - Hikvision
  2. I had to create an account
  3. Add your camera - for me, it found my DB1 Pro on the network where the Ezviz Studio did not. Usual creds to get the LAN live viewing through Android worked to get me access
  4. You can then access the camera settings via ‘Remote Configuration’, go to Network → NAT. It all looked correct for me, but I have seen people saying that re-entering the same details fixed the problem. So I disabled ‘Enable UPnP’ and saved, re-typed in the RTSP port of 554 and saved, then re-enabled ‘Enable UPnP’ and saved

I could then setup the camera in HomeAssistant and can access the feed via VLC (rtsp://admin:[PASSWORD]@192.168.XXX.XXX:554/Streaming/Channels/101)

I’m definitely turning off auto-update!

Did you get it fixed? I can’t get mine to cooperate…

Hi, unfortunately not.
Regards

1 Like

Care to give a screenshot of the Advanced setting ? I changed my config file, but there is nothing under All devices

is this the solution for what @williewalvis shared? i have a similar issue as @williewalvis , i see half screen with green mask, but 1/2 camera has the problem.

Has anyone come up with any solution to this 330007 error issue that’s now 20 months old?
It’s ridiculous too that EZVIZ doesn’t even appear to supply a list of their error codes. I can’t find them anywhere!